Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 51,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rooting, Tripping Knox, and Download Booster

Tip us?
 
jdsingle76
Old
#11  
jdsingle76's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,811
Posts: 2,735
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by photonsnake View Post
Thank you for the info, but I did not see the download booster listed on the ROM info. As long as the camera, sms, data, and phone calls work I'm good. But, I would really like to have the download booster as well.
It's in the title DLBoost

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
 
photonsnake
Old
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default Thank you for the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsingle76 View Post
It's in the title DLBoost

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
Yes, I just saw that. I was surprised though that it was not listed in the bullet points further in the page since it was a key feature that was removed. Thank you for the link.
 
jdsingle76
Old
#13  
jdsingle76's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,811
Posts: 2,735
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by photonsnake View Post
Yes, I just saw that. I was surprised though that it was not listed in the bullet points further in the page since it was a key feature that was removed. Thank you for the link.
Probably didn't since it's included in the title

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
 
photonsnake
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default Boot Unlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsingle76 View Post
Probably didn't since it's included in the title

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
I rooted my device a while ago, but I do not have a recovery like TWRP installed. Can I simply use a new root and unlocker combo?
 
jdsingle76
Old
#15  
jdsingle76's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,811
Posts: 2,735
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by photonsnake View Post
I rooted my device a while ago, but I do not have a recovery like TWRP installed. Can I simply use a new root and unlocker combo?
You can simply flash a recovery through Odin. Philz is what I recommend.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
 
photonsnake
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsingle76 View Post
You can simply flash a recovery through Odin. Philz is what I recommend.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
Just installed the ROM, looks good, but how do I utilize the DL Booster?
Thread Tools
Display Modes