Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Update Center Help

Tip us?

iFalcon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Default LG Update Center Help

I no this isn't the correct forum, but I have the ATT LG G2.

I see several mentions of the LG Update Center in the settings tab to update LG specific apps. However, I can't locate it on the AT&T version.

Does anyone know how I can go about update some of the LG apps then? Does the ATT version have this app hidden somehow?

Thanks.
Device: HTC One Developer Edition

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Thanks Meter 1130
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFalcon View Post
I no this isn't the correct forum, but I have the ATT LG G2.

I see several mentions of the LG Update Center in the settings tab to update LG specific apps. However, I can't locate it on the AT&T version.

Does anyone know how I can go about update some of the LG apps then? Does the ATT version have this app hidden somehow?

Thanks.
no the update center you are talking about should be lgsmartworld and it is usually in international and Korean variants, there should be a thread sharing it somewhere on xda check the g2 themes and apps section

iFalcon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
I thought I looked in that section already and couldn't find it. I'll search again.

iFalcon
Old
(Last edited by iFalcon; 23rd June 2014 at 03:45 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
I found the apt, but that doesn't look like the one that allows you to update the LG specific applications. It just takes me to the LG marketplace. I've seen the 'Update Center' even on the Sprint version. It's in the setting area and allows the update to these LG specific applications.

This is what I'm looking for? From the Sprint version - > System settings > System updates > Update LG software. That doesn't exist on ATT version.