Viperone hub issue!

OP dunn816

22nd June 2014, 09:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 14

101 posts
More
So in the 1.7.0 update you have to have an account to access the venom hub. I set up an account and got the email to confirm my email. I clicked what I thought was a link (it was a question mark in a box) it navigated to my internet app and the message said (account removed) tried to log in and it says the email or pass is incorrect. I can't even make another one. help please

HTC ONE M8👍
22nd June 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #2  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,256

2,721 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunn816

So in the 1.7.0 update you have to have an account to access the venom hub. I set up an account and got the email to confirm my email. I clicked what I thought was a link (it was a question mark in a box) it navigated to my internet app and the message said (account removed) tried to log in and it says the email or pass is incorrect. I can't even make another one. help please

HTC ONE M8👍

I flashed viper for my wife an she had to accept it on a pc to get it to work. As I don't use viper but that worked for her!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd June 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 41

146 posts
Go to Settings > Accounts and sync and click on "Venom" and remove your account.

Then try again and you should get all the prompts and email again. I had a hard time getting the confirm or cancel buttons to show (they pictures) as well. There will 2 tiny squares at the bottom of the email - the one on the right is confirm. Hope this helps.

I'm not sure why the buttons are messed up. Gmail acted like there were no pictures at all.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to lorddunlow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 14

101 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddunlow

Go to Settings > Accounts and sync and click on "Venom" and remove your account.

Then try again and you should get all the prompts and email again. I had a hard time getting the confirm or cancel buttons to show (they pictures) as well. There will 2 tiny squares at the bottom of the email - the one on the right is confirm. Hope this helps.

I'm not sure why the buttons are messed up. Gmail acted like there were no pictures at all.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Solved I just went to settings>manage all apps>venom hub and cleared all data

HTC ONE M8👍
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread