Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 48,904 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][I317/I317M][4.4.2] Infamous Open Android Project - GN2 :: 03/23/2014

Tip us?

slaydog
Old
Thanks Meter 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstad View Post
I'm aware of how the volume buttons work. Turned all the way up it is still low
He's not telling you how the volume buttons work, lol- he's telling you to turn the volume down before you turn it up!
It does work to get the volume louder most of the time [emoji106]

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slaydog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hissam8
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Please can you tell me how you ported the non intrusive caller Id like in omnirom. The mini box at the bottom showing incoming call? Please help me add it to another 4.4 ROM on my other phone. Thanks

rogersb11
Old
Thanks Meter 774
If you tell me how to build this I'd be willing to at the least keep this updated and synced with CM. Been running off cm11 builds anyway and this is IMO the best kit Kat aosp we've got. I'll add features once I figure that out. Still learning build wise. Up to you but thought I'd offer

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djmatt604
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1731

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersb11 View Post
If you tell me how to build this I'd be willing to at the least keep this updated and synced with CM. Been running off cm11 builds anyway and this is IMO the best kit Kat aosp we've got. I'll add features once I figure that out. Still learning build wise. Up to you but thought I'd offer

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I've sucked lately with returning messages. Happy to show you and I'll get back to you soon. This Rom needs to stay alive.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Past/Current Devices: Galaxy Tab 10.1 (sold), Galaxy S2 T989D x2, Galaxy S3 T999, Galaxy Note2 I317M (sold), HTC One M8 (current)

TEAM INFAMOUS ON FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE

If you're new, THIS IS REQUIRED READING.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to djmatt604 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rogersb11
Old
Thanks Meter 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatt604 View Post
I've sucked lately with returning messages. Happy to show you and I'll get back to you soon. This Rom needs to stay alive.

Sounds good

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gregsarg
Old
Thanks Meter 3447
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatt604 View Post

This ...^^^^^^^^^......g
A great rom !!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
" There are Givers, and there are Takers. Be a Giver, and these things will come back to you. "......................g

And please, donate to your favorite developer...
Without them, we'd be writing on rocks with a stick...g
The Following User Says Thank You to gregsarg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rogersb11
Old
Thanks Meter 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsarg View Post
This ...^^^^^^^^^......g
A great rom !!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Exactly why I wanna continue this bad boy to live on. If I'm running of my own CM11 nightlies every day anyway for 2 different phones, one that CM hasn't updated anyway, I figure might as well do this one too considering it's almost the same except with more built in features that happen to be some of the best features you actually do want and use compared to extra junk in some roms. For this to have only 2 updates and not have been synced in over 2 months to run the way it does is phenomenal. BEAST MODE
The Following User Says Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

krazzykiller
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Best ROM so far ever.
After I whipped the whole phone and flashed again everything even the camera worked out of the box.

Just gotta figure out how I can use the sdcard for internal storage like I use to
With directory bind. But the sim links seem to be causing problems when trying to
Move stuff. I don't fully understand the whole thing with simulated storage yet.

rogersb11
Old
Thanks Meter 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazzykiller View Post
Best ROM so far ever.
After I whipped the whole phone and flashed again everything even the camera worked out of the box.

Just gotta figure out how I can use the sdcard for internal storage like I use to
With directory bind. But the sim links seem to be causing problems when trying to
Move stuff. I don't fully understand the whole thing with simulated storage yet.
You can use Agni kernel

The Following User Says Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]