Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Unroot Asus ME127V?

OP AngryScholar

23rd June 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey everyone, I apologize in advance for my ignorance here. Mods, I searched for this to the best of my limited ability, and I don't think this exact thing is covered elsewhere (and I can't post in the Developers forums with a new account). If I'm mistaken and this is addressed, or if this is not the right place for this question, I apologize--please move it accordingly.

I have an ASUS ME127V which I rooted and installed Clockworkmod Recovery following the guides here in the Dev forums (this was about a year ago, so things may have changed in the interim).

Recently I've become aware of the SSL issues with Android 4.1.1, so I'd like to restore my tablet to stock and upgrade my Android version, but unfortunately I'm just coming up short every time I try to do this. I've tried the AMPC beta app that's linked to in the dev forum, but haven't managed to get it to work, partly because I'm not certain what other files I need.

Can anybody point me toward a simple step-by-step for unrooting/removing CWM/returning to stock?

Thanks for your help and patience.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread