Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 39,008 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Help to Flash Android on S8500 phone

Tip us?

manupreey
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need Help to Flash Android on S8500 phone

Hi Team,
Reaching out to the experts to kindly help me in pointing to the right thread for solving my issue. I am quite new to trying to installations using multiloader and understanding the overall technical stuff around(2 long days old). I have a Samsung wave GT-S8500 cell phone on which I am trying to get Badadroid 4.4 loaded. I carefully researched n checked this forum to get the steps and pretty much followed them. I could flash FOTA and boot files successfully, however CWM recovery keeps on giving this error(can't open E:/cache/recovery/last_log) and simply doesn't respond to any option I select. I formatted the SD card, got the phone to reset to factory settings and done pretty much as much as I could from You tube videos. But failing to get Android installed. I wouldn't mind cleaning the cell phone again and start afresh but need some guidance on the same. Your quick help will really help me get over this huge challenge. Do kindly let me know if I need to provide more info.Thank you.

Regards,
Manupreey

R_a_z_v_a_n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1651
Hi there,

I'm sorry, but XDA Assist is not a help desk, only to provide basic help to those who have tried searching but can't find what they are looking for and need assistance.

On the subject, I give you few links of threads where you can read and/or ask about you error:

Read about here [HOW TO] Install any custom BadaDroid Rom to S8500... or here [HOW TO] Flash BADA 2.0 on your Wave 1 (S-8500)
Post here your thread : Bada Software and Hacking General

Good luck
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe