@PartimusPrime For Amazing Bootanimations
droidjam For His Help
@972style for Amazing Images and Icons.
Freenode : #C-RoM
Some Special Features Of CarbonROM V7.1:
- SystemUI FC Fixed.
- Theme Engine Fixed.
- Wallpapers Fixed.
- Added HOVER With All Options.
- QuickSettings: Added ProfileTile
- Protected App
- Dual panel
- Show statusbar in expanded desktop
- Framework: add compass tile
- Framework: add camera tile
- Implement ad blocker
- Allow disabling of FC dialogs
- Expose heads up.
- Add time-context headers to the notification header
- New UI C-RoM OTA
- Base: Allow hiding notification icons
- Add option to change size of QS ribbon bar
- Add Dialpad key padding
- Bring back Density changer to C-RoM
- AND MANY MANY MORE...
Like this CarbonROM based on the latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat? We love it too and we know you are looking forward to install it on your phone now. Now please read below for important tips on how to make sure your installation goes smooth and you do not end up with any problems.
How To Update Galaxy Note 3 N9005 To CarbonROM V7.1 Custom ROM :
We have put together a detailed step-by-step instructions guide on how to install CarbonROM v7.1 custom firmware on Galaxy Note 3 N9005. If you are used to installing custom ROMs on your Galaxy Note 3 N9005, then this should not be any different for you.
However, for beginners, you need to root your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and install a custom recovery. Please Google that up if you are unsure and make sure you read the tutorial once before actually performing it on your device.
- This tutorial is only for installing CarbonROM v7.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005. Please do not try on any other Galaxy Note 3 variants.
- Your phone should be rooted and have ClockworkMod recovery installed from before.
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the recovery mode.
- Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after installing this ROM because it is a custom firmware.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
Entire Step-By-Step Procedure:
Step 1 - Download CarbonROM v7.1 Custom firmware and Google Apps for Galaxy Note 3 N9005 to your computer.
Step 2 - Connect and mount your Galaxy Note 3 N9005 USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
Step 3 - Now copy/paste the downloaded CarbonROM v7.1 zip file to your SD card. Make sure the file is in the SD card root (not in any folder).
Step 4 - Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
Step 5 - Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together. You will get an exclamation mark now. Again, hold your Volume Up + Power buttons. You should now be in your Recovery Mode.
Step 6 - Once you are in ClockworkMod Recovery, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset” Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
Step 7 - Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”
Step 8 - Now this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From CWM recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.
Step 9 - Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
Step 10 - Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the CarbonROM v7.1 file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
Step 11 - After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now”
Note: Repeat the same step of installation as in step 10 with Google Apps after installing CarbonROM v7.1.
Your Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait.
That’s it! Your Galaxy Note 3 N9005 should now have CarbonROM v7.1 Custom Rom installed on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.