FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

[q] in deep trouble

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Monojit Sardar, Junior Member on 23rd May 2014, 06:45 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
HI i accidentally deleted some system file after rooting , now when i starting my tab its showing the start up logo then going into recovery mode and repeating the same thing again and again . Dont know what to do . Its a Alps F815 model tab. Plz help :c rying::cry ing::cryin g:
 
 
23rd May 2014, 01:11 PM |#2  
george brown's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monojit Sardar

HI i accidentally deleted some system file after rooting , now when i starting my tab its showing the start up logo then going into recovery mode and repeating the same thing again and again . Dont know what to do . Its a Alps F815 model tab. Plz help :c rying::cry ing::cryin g:

Can't you flash rom to your device? Have you installed Custom Recovery?

Sent using Tapatalk
Last edited by george brown; 23rd May 2014 at 01:55 PM.
23rd May 2014, 02:44 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by george brown

Can't you flash rom to your device? Have you installed Custom Recovery?

Sent using Tapatalk

no i cant flash rom to my device ,i dont know the method and i dont have custom recovery

can you help me?
guide me step by step?
23rd May 2014, 03:50 PM |#4  
george brown's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monojit Sardar

no i cant flash rom to my device ,i dont know the method and i dont have custom recovery

can you help me?
guide me step by step?

No I can't but you can try search here on xda or googling somewhere else. Just type your phone model. If available you'll get more info about your device.

Sent using Tapatalk
23rd May 2014, 05:17 PM |#5  
TheArc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 2,049
 
Donate to Me
More
Is your tab rooted?

Also you can flash update your device with an official update. Just head over to the devices manufacture company site, select the desired model. And browse for a stock image/rom.

They will have directions on how to install it.

If I helped, don't hesitate to hit that Thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to TheArc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 07:41 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArc

Is your tab rooted?

Also you can flash update your device with an official update. Just head over to the devices manufacture company site, select the desired model. And browse for a stock image/rom.

They will have directions on how to install it.

If I helped, don't hesitate to hit that Thanks button

My tab model is Alps F8150. i searched for official site cant find one . plz tell me if you can or give me the link of official site of Alps mobiles
23rd June 2014, 07:43 AM |#7  
TheArc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 2,049
 
Donate to Me
More
Sorry bro, I can't seem to find Amy either.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
23rd June 2014, 08:47 AM |#8  
jelz2013's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
try to google your tab stock firmware and flash it to your tab..in flashing there's a lot of help you can find here..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes