Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Change N7105 screen with middle housing to N7100?

OP jonttuv

22nd June 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Noormarkku
Thanks Meter: 11

72 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi! I ordered a N7105 screen, with a middle housing to my broken N7105, but my phone was stolen the day before the screen came. So I bought a broken N7100 (it'll arrive tomorrow or the day after tomorrow), and now I'm worried that what if it doesn't fit because of the middle housing? I have read that someone has successfully changed a N7100 screen to a N7105, but does it work vice versa?

Thanks anyways
23rd June 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #2  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 25

205 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonttuv

Hi! I ordered a N7105 screen, with a middle housing to my broken N7105, but my phone was stolen the day before the screen came. So I bought a broken N7100 (it'll arrive tomorrow or the day after tomorrow), and now I'm worried that what if it doesn't fit because of the middle housing? I have read that someone has successfully changed a N7100 screen to a N7105, but does it work vice versa?

Thanks anyways

well first mine doesnt fit propperly but it closes, and it turns on, but then it seems like the phone starts having personality problems, sometimes he is a n7105 and sometimes is as n7100 like a hibrid, unfortunatelly no one wanted to help me, so im stucked with a nice phablet wthout baseband,
resuming, you can change but the major problem will be software, if you need help, pm me okay and good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fix, middle housing, n7100, n7105, screen
Previous Thread Next Thread