Post Reply

MOD UPDATE S5style_i8190XXANC2 V4

OP equilibriojh

10th June 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #31  
equilibriojh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin790

If you mean R-Mod it's not needeed dude, already themed and included in settings menu

wuau that's from v2 of your rom?
10th June 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #32  
ronin790's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 817
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by equilibriojh

wuau that's from v2 of your rom?

Nope, it's only addon for v1 and only modded version of awesome mod from @MR.Volkf like yours, so thanks for inspiration bro
10th June 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #33  
equilibriojh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin790

Nope, it's only addon for v1 and only modded version of awesome mod from @MR.Volkf like yours, so thanks for inspiration bro

it is an addon? when can we download it?
Last edited by equilibriojh; 10th June 2014 at 04:32 PM.
11th June 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #34  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Exclamation Help
Yüklüyorum Ancak SystemUI Durduruldu Die Help Me

to installed but systemuı stopped help me ?

11th June 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #35  
equilibriojh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CemErol

Yüklüyorum Ancak SystemUI Durduruldu Die Help Me

to installed but systemuı stopped help me ?

what's your rom?
14th June 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #36  
mrcrah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maidstone
Thanks Meter: 75
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CemErol

Yüklüyorum Ancak SystemUI Durduruldu Die Help Me

to installed but systemuı stopped help me ?

Fix permissions. . That will sort that out

Sent from my GT-I8190N running R-MOD rom
22nd June 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #37  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
If i want only the toggles what file i have to download? SystemUI?

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk
22nd June 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #38  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 173
 
585 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso741

If i want only the toggles what file i have to download? SystemUI?

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

First link
23rd June 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #39  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
But i dont need the s5 launcher?

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk
23rd June 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #40  
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 173
 
585 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso741

But i dont need the s5 launcher?

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

1st link is without s5 launcher

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III Mini Themes and Apps by ThreadRank