4.4.4 not confirm for moto g!!!

Search This thread

hrazib

Apr 12, 2013
Samsung Galaxy M20
I'm searching for many forum and blog official or non official but no one confirm for sure moto g getting 4.4.4 update. But only officially announced update of 4.4.3. Is Google forgetting this device for ever? if this happen than it is bad because when we purchased it, the only reason for it is a Google company.

Okay, if Google run away, I'm going for cm11 for sure. I love to be updated.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

azsrockz

Oct 4, 2013
Mumbai
Hrazib, Don't worry at all, i think Moto G and also other motorola phones will continue to get the major updates. No need to panic :p Well you know i am very impatient so i am already on 4.4.4 :p But don't worry the official update will come soon! :D

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DenisF

Aug 28, 2012
Considering that google will most likely unveil 4.5 in two days at their I/O conference - we might just jump ship straight to 4.5, skipping 4.4.4.

guess we'll find out soon enough

bozzykid

May 1, 2011
We do not need a 4.4.4 update....
Most OEM's would skip this update and jump to the 4.5 Lollipop :)
Although I wouldn't be surprised if Motorola releases it on a later date ;)

4.4.4 is a serious security update. Motorola is certainly pushing the update through the channels now. It is less than 3mb on the Nexus devices so it is a very small update. It has only been out a few days. Motorola had lots of time to prepare for 4.4.3. That is why it was pushed so quick.

Lucas Eugene

4.4.4 is a serious security update. Motorola is certainly pushing the update through the channels now. It is less than 3mb on the Nexus devices so it is a very small update. It has only been out a few days. Motorola had lots of time to prepare for 4.4.3. That is why it was pushed so quick.

Even if it was.....
Samsung don't even update their galaxy smart phones as Motorola does to its budget phones. We should wait instead of creating new threads. If it was so important it should have posted in the host of general threads out there

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hrazib, Don't worry at all, i think Moto G and also other motorola phones will continue to get the major updates. No need to panic :p Well you know i am very impatient so i am already on 4.4.4 :p But don't worry the official update will come soon! :D

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    No need to make new thread every rumour etc. Not many devices have even 4.2.2 so let's be happy and wait calmly what comes. :tired:
    Use more exclamation marks please. Also make a new discussion thread every time you get mad too.
    Go scrub your lolindian or lolbr with CM11 and don't bother us with useless and meaningless threads.

kkthxbb
    Calm freakin' down. We have 4.4.3!!!

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk
    We do not need a 4.4.4 update....
    Most OEM's would skip this update and jump to the 4.5 Lollipop :)
    Although I wouldn't be surprised if Motorola releases it on a later date ;)