Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Does anyone have .402 for D6543 (brazilian)?

OP Sayid_the_Lost

22nd June 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

47 posts
Hi, i bought my Z2 today (Claro and Vivo at Morumbi Shopping already are selling it for some days now) but i'm frustrated to find out i'm 2 versions behind the rest of the world and there are no upgrades through official methods, so i want to know if someone has already the upgrade.
I also want to know if there is anyway to root .55, beacuse all the methods i'm seeing here are for .402.

Thx a lot guys.
23rd June 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,543

6,789 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayid_the_Lost

Hi, i bought my Z2 today (Claro and Vivo at Morumbi Shopping already are selling it for some days now) but i'm frustrated to find out i'm 2 versions behind the rest of the world and there are no upgrades through official methods, so i want to know if someone has already the upgrade.
I also want to know if there is anyway to root .55, beacuse all the methods i'm seeing here are for .402.

Thx a lot guys.

And you are using Android Development thread to ask that?

Use Q&A or General for this things...

All rooting methods are for 55/69, there are methods for 402 as well but first one and the one from xsasha and Doom is for 55.

You just have to read and search.

You can root your firmware using Doom rooting method, install recovery and 402 from [NUT] it's actually not impossible to miss that thread..

Also, if you Google your problem you'll find solutions all over the XDA.
What you need is just a update pack (ETC) folder and TV support).
Google that and you'll find all solutions on Z1 section in ihackers thread ROM...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Last edited by funky0308; 23rd June 2014 at 09:46 AM.
23rd June 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

47 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

And you are using Android Development thread to ask that?

Use Q&A or General for this things...

All rooting methods are for 55/69, there are methods for 402 as well but first one and the one from xsasha and Doom is for 55.

You just have to read and search.

You can root your firmware using Doom rooting method, install recovery and 402 from [NUT] it's actually not impossible to miss that thread..

Also, if you Google your problem you'll find solutions all over the XDA.
What you need is just a update pack (ETC) folder and TV support).
Google that and you'll find all solutions on Z1 section in ihackers thread ROM...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I had both threads opened and posted at the wrong one. Thanks for the assistance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread