FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

S-Line Tpu Case Review: 1/2 w/Screen Protector!

11th June 2014, 10:46 AM |#1  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Video Explains all:
 
 
14th June 2014, 10:49 PM |#2  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

Video Explains all:

What do you guys think about this case?
15th June 2014, 09:10 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Actually I just ordered on from Amazon last night. I like the S curve on the back and that type of soft flexible case. Would think it would hold up better if you dropped phone, but don't know this for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to modhatter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th June 2014, 09:12 PM |#4  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by modhatter

Actually I just ordered on from Amazon last night. I like the S curve on the back and that type of soft flexible case. Would think it would hold up better if you dropped phone, but don't know this for sure.

It surely would! I have had this case for many other devices and because it wraps around the screen it protects the actual screen from coming into contact which reduces the chance of shattering the screen. Great case for a low price!
17th June 2014, 06:19 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Surabaya, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
I bought the clear (transparant) one, it's easily get dirty, and it seems i can't make it clean,
It's good for its price, but maybe it's better to pick the colored ones
The Following User Says Thank You to GoPogoOreo! For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 11:09 AM |#6  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPogoOreo!

I bought the clear (transparant) one, it's easily get dirty, and it seems i can't make it clean,
It's good for its price, but maybe it's better to pick the colored ones

I guess anything like white or transparent will get dirty quick
23rd June 2014, 10:33 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Sydney
Thanks Meter: 490
 
More
mine looks different to the one in the op/video...bought off eBay (Australian seller, as I live in Australia) - as you can see the camera cutout is different.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Last edited by beaver2233; 23rd June 2014 at 03:09 PM.
23rd June 2014, 12:05 PM |#8  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver2233

mine looks different to the one in the op/video...bought off eBay (Australian seller, as I live in Australia - as you can see the camera cutout is different.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I really wanted mine to be like that as well! I have no clue why mine is two different cut outs!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes