[Q] HTC One M7 freezes on bootscreen

OP pr0stata

23rd June 2014, 12:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey guys,
I've got a problem with my HTC One. I tried to flash my branded ROM from Swisscom in order to replace it with a stock HTC One ROM. Therefore I unlocked the bootloader and installed the newest TWRP. Before that I copied a stock ROM (zip file) into the folder "/sdcard/download". After that I whiped my phone in order to install the stock ROM. By whiping my phone however I am unable start my branded OS and I am also unable to install the new stock ROM since it isn't recognized by the TWRP (or maybe it doesn't exist anymore?). I can also see the directory tree with TWRP but no files are shown.

Now I am stuck, since I only come to the TWRP. Via ADB I can't put any files (for example the stock ROM) on my phone, as the device isn't listed or recognized on my computer. ADB sideloading therefore also doesn't work. With Fastboot my device is recognized but I also can't transfer any files to it. When I try to install the stock ROM with the command "update" it tells me that the files "android.txt" and "android-product.txt" etc. are missing.

What can I do at this point? Do I have to compile my own kernel? Would it help if I would flash a new boot.img? Is RUU an option?

I would appreciate any kind of help I could get from you guys.

Matthias.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread