App Failed to install

OP Pentrebach

18th April 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I have had some limited success installing apps. I got the sleep one to install (b4 they took it off the market) and a clockface. But any others I try just download and give me the app failed to install. (news feeder and the 360 one) everything else is working on My gear 2. Not a huge deal now as I am just testing it out, there are no good apps out yet. But I was trying to get it straight before the avalache of awesome apps starting coming in im sure here real shortly right. Anyone had similar issues?

I never had the gear 1 or followed it, how long before we got root and cool support/apps for it. anyone know? Of course this being one of the first Tizen products I would expect it to take longer.
18th April 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 10

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentrebach

I have had some limited success installing apps. I got the sleep one to install (b4 they took it off the market) and a clockface. But any others I try just download and give me the app failed to install. (news feeder and the 360 one) everything else is working on My gear 2. Not a huge deal now as I am just testing it out, there are no good apps out yet. But I was trying to get it straight before the avalache of awesome apps starting coming in im sure here real shortly right. Anyone had similar issues?

I never had the gear 1 or followed it, how long before we got root and cool support/apps for it. anyone know? Of course this being one of the first Tizen products I would expect it to take longer.

Do you have the most recent samsung apps / gear 2 manager downloaded?
19th April 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentrebach

Curious to know which device you have, is it a galaxy phone?
19th April 2014, 03:44 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksking

Curious to know which device you have, is it a galaxy phone?

Sgs4 sprint sacs rom 4.4.2
Gear manager 2.0.14041404
Samsung store14040104.21.007.1
27th April 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #5  

2 posts
Hi, i have the same issue... unable to install apps on my gear 2 neo, i have a Galaxy Note 3 with the latest version of Gear Manager. I've unintalled gear manager and reinstalled but no succes.

Any Idea?
27th April 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #6  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 237

682 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by favara69

Hi, i have the same issue... unable to install apps on my gear 2 neo, i have a Galaxy Note 3 with the latest version of Gear Manager. I've unintalled gear manager and reinstalled but no succes.

Any Idea?

Do you have also the latest version of Samsung Apps?
27th April 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #7  

2 posts
TE=henklbr;52239214]Do you have also the latest version of Samsung Apps?[/QUOTE]

Yes... latest version 14040104.21.007.0
27th April 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #8  
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 4

37 posts
More
I have a Note 3 and have the same problem. I have reset both my phone and the Gear to factory defaults and have no luck. Fitness with Gear will synchronize fine, but I cannot install any apps.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
28th April 2014, 06:33 PM   |  #9  
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 4

37 posts
More
Downloaded the latest Samsung app for mobile at the link below, and it now works great
http://apps.samsung.com/mars/mw/apk_...UNTRY_CODE=USA

23rd June 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #10  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crcpeach

Downloaded the latest Samsung app for mobile at the link below, and it now works great

It works for me. Thanks alot.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread