[HELP] My Xperia S Wont Turn On

OP bearuang91

1st May 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hi,

I have a problem with my Xperia S.

My Xperia S wont turn on. Last time i found it working is when the alarm turned on and i shut the alarm off, then back to sleep.

After i woke up, the phone wont turn on. I've tried to push the power button + vol up , but still the phone do not turn on or restart.

Anyone have experience in this issue? I would be very grateful if anyone would give solution or recommendation.

Thank you!
1st May 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 216

554 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearuang91

Hi,
I have a problem with my Xperia S.
My Xperia S wont turn on. Last time i found it working is when the alarm turned on and i shut the alarm off, then back to sleep.
After i woke up, the phone wont turn on. I've tried to push the power button + vol up , but still the phone do not turn on or restart.
Anyone have experience in this issue? I would be very grateful if anyone would give solution or recommendation.
Thank you!

I guess Your battery is down. Did You try connecting it to charger? What do You see on phone when You try the combination of power+vol up?
1st May 2014, 07:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirhawk

I guess Your battery is down. Did You try connecting it to charger? What do You see on phone when You try the combination of power+vol up?

Yes' I've tried connected with charger, still no response. Nothing happen when i tried poer + vol up.
8th May 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 9

28 posts
More
Did you try holding down the power button + volume up key? Its to force reboot the phone. Keep the combination of keys pressed till your phone vibrates! Hope it helps...
23rd May 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Broken
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashoverride2786

Did you try holding down the power button + volume up key? Its to force reboot the phone. Keep the combination of keys pressed till your phone vibrates! Hope it helps...

After i've send my phone to service center, the told me that my phone is broken.

I think it's overheat , because i played games hardly on it.

Regret.
23rd May 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 7

152 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearuang91

After i've send my phone to service center, the told me that my phone is broken.

I think it's overheat , because i played games hardly on it.

Regret.

Get flashtool and drivers plug phone into it and see if flashtool detects anything on it. If that don't detect it unplug.

Hold the up and down vol button and press power button and see if it vibrates or anything. If still nothing then get a t6 or t8 screw driver remove the back of it and remove the battery and get a ohmz meter on it and test the battery or connect to a battery tester. Sounds like battery dead on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mentalghost For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalghost

Get flashtool and drivers plug phone into it and see if flashtool detects anything on it. If that don't detect it unplug.

Hold the up and down vol button and press power button and see if it vibrates or anything. If still nothing then get a t6 or t8 screw driver remove the back of it and remove the battery and get a ohmz meter on it and test the battery or connect to a battery tester. Sounds like battery dead on it.

Ok.. i will try.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread