FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HELP] My Xperia S Wont Turn On

1st May 2014, 04:46 AM |#1  
bearuang91's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,

I have a problem with my Xperia S.

My Xperia S wont turn on. Last time i found it working is when the alarm turned on and i shut the alarm off, then back to sleep.

After i woke up, the phone wont turn on. I've tried to push the power button + vol up , but still the phone do not turn on or restart.

Anyone have experience in this issue? I would be very grateful if anyone would give solution or recommendation.

Thank you!
 
 
1st May 2014, 05:44 AM |#2  
Mirhawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 376
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearuang91

Hi,
I have a problem with my Xperia S.
My Xperia S wont turn on. Last time i found it working is when the alarm turned on and i shut the alarm off, then back to sleep.
After i woke up, the phone wont turn on. I've tried to push the power button + vol up , but still the phone do not turn on or restart.
Anyone have experience in this issue? I would be very grateful if anyone would give solution or recommendation.
Thank you!

I guess Your battery is down. Did You try connecting it to charger? What do You see on phone when You try the combination of power+vol up?
1st May 2014, 06:23 AM |#3  
bearuang91's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirhawk

I guess Your battery is down. Did You try connecting it to charger? What do You see on phone when You try the combination of power+vol up?

Yes' I've tried connected with charger, still no response. Nothing happen when i tried poer + vol up.
8th May 2014, 09:01 PM |#4  
crashoverride2786's Avatar
Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Did you try holding down the power button + volume up key? Its to force reboot the phone. Keep the combination of keys pressed till your phone vibrates! Hope it helps...
23rd May 2014, 05:00 PM |#5  
bearuang91's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Broken
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashoverride2786

Did you try holding down the power button + volume up key? Its to force reboot the phone. Keep the combination of keys pressed till your phone vibrates! Hope it helps...

After i've send my phone to service center, the told me that my phone is broken.

I think it's overheat , because i played games hardly on it.

Regret.
23rd May 2014, 07:15 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearuang91

After i've send my phone to service center, the told me that my phone is broken.

I think it's overheat , because i played games hardly on it.

Regret.

Get flashtool and drivers plug phone into it and see if flashtool detects anything on it. If that don't detect it unplug.

Hold the up and down vol button and press power button and see if it vibrates or anything. If still nothing then get a t6 or t8 screw driver remove the back of it and remove the battery and get a ohmz meter on it and test the battery or connect to a battery tester. Sounds like battery dead on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mentalghost For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 12:53 PM |#7  
bearuang91's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalghost

Get flashtool and drivers plug phone into it and see if flashtool detects anything on it. If that don't detect it unplug.

Hold the up and down vol button and press power button and see if it vibrates or anything. If still nothing then get a t6 or t8 screw driver remove the back of it and remove the battery and get a ohmz meter on it and test the battery or connect to a battery tester. Sounds like battery dead on it.


Ok.. i will try.

Thank you for your suggestion!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes