Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,925 Members 52,468 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unable to set a boot animation (noob)

Tip us?

Gorillamam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Unable to set a boot animation (noob)

I need help setting a boot animation on my note 3.i have tried the boot animations app from the play store and it doesn't work. I have tried replacing the Bootanimations. Zip file with no success. I looked in the systems/media/ and found the correct pmg file but have no idea what to do

groovemetal81
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I have rom toolbox pro from the play store it does all kinds of great things in the interface there is a boot animation changer you can import your own or use one of the many cool ones on there server. .check the app out its like 5$ but it does everything you'd ever need..the only rom I can't change boot animation on is beanstown's jelly beans rom. ..good luck

Sent from my Eclipsed VZW Note 3 via XDA Premium...come to the dark side...
[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to groovemetal81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

groovemetal81
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillamam View Post
I need help setting a boot animation on my note 3.i have tried the boot animations app from the play store and it doesn't work. I have tried replacing the Bootanimations. Zip file with no success. I looked in the systems/media/ and found the correct pmg file but have no idea what to do
^^Sorry forgot to quote you to get a notification...

Sent from my Eclipsed VZW Note 3 via XDA Premium...come to the dark side...
[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]