Ask a question

No registration required

Unable to set a boot animation (noob)

OP Gorillamam

23rd June 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
I need help setting a boot animation on my note 3.i have tried the boot animations app from the play store and it doesn't work. I have tried replacing the Bootanimations. Zip file with no success. I looked in the systems/media/ and found the correct pmg file but have no idea what to do
23rd June 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag Flint
Thanks Meter: 11

36 posts
More
I have rom toolbox pro from the play store it does all kinds of great things in the interface there is a boot animation changer you can import your own or use one of the many cool ones on there server. .check the app out its like 5$ but it does everything you'd ever need..the only rom I can't change boot animation on is beanstown's jelly beans rom. ..good luck

Sent from my Eclipsed VZW Note 3 via XDA Premium...come to the dark side...
The Following User Says Thank You to groovemetal81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #3  
Flag Flint
Thanks Meter: 11

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillamam

I need help setting a boot animation on my note 3.i have tried the boot animations app from the play store and it doesn't work. I have tried replacing the Bootanimations. Zip file with no success. I looked in the systems/media/ and found the correct pmg file but have no idea what to do

^^Sorry forgot to quote you to get a notification...

Sent from my Eclipsed VZW Note 3 via XDA Premium...come to the dark side...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread