Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 48,209 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NEED HELP: Accidentally deleted OS in TWRP/Cant install Rom

Tip us?
 
redpoint73
Old
#21  
redpoint73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2795
Posts: 6,315
Join Date: Oct 2007
Happy to help. Glad it worked for you.
Please click the "Thanks" button if you found a post helpful!

Phone: AT&T HTC One (M8)

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (WiFi only)
The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ricm68
Old
#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 24
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami
Default How did you do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclem8223 View Post
Made a nandroid backup so now I'm happy. Thanks again!
I got android revolution in the internal memory and flaqshed from there but something failed and when rebooted it took me back to recovery? The only rom I'm able to flash is cyanogenmod 11!!!
Please help.
 
redpoint73
Old
#23  
redpoint73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2795
Posts: 6,315
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricm68 View Post
I got android revolution in the internal memory and flaqshed from there but something failed and when rebooted it took me back to recovery? The only rom I'm able to flash is cyanogenmod 11!!!
Please help.
You already started a thread asking the same question. Don't create multiple posts asking the same thing. Its confusing for those trying to help if you are jumping around to different threads; and will also end up being confusing for you when we respond. Stick to one thread for the best assistance.

Also, your issue is not the same as that in the OP, and therefore not relevant to this thread.

As to the question you asked "how did you do it", if you read the thread it clearly states what he did (not the same issue as yours) and how he resolved it.
Please click the "Thanks" button if you found a post helpful!

Phone: AT&T HTC One (M8)

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (WiFi only)
 
ricm68
Old
#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 24
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami
Default Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73 View Post
You already started a thread asking the same question. Don't create multiple posts asking the same thing. Its confusing for those trying to help if you are jumping around to different threads; and will also end up being confusing for you when we respond. Stick to one thread for the best assistance.

Also, your issue is not the same as that in the OP, and therefore not relevant to this thread.

As to the question you asked "how did you do it", if you read the thread it clearly states what he did (not the same issue as yours) and how he resolved it.
Won't happen again.
 
superfly310
Old
#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default I followed all of the steps op did, but it didn't work!

I'm able to push the .zip to my phone but when I try install it, it fails. The command line says that the .zip couldn't be installed.
 
redpoint73
Old
#26  
redpoint73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2795
Posts: 6,315
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly310 View Post
I'm able to push the .zip to my phone but when I try install it, it fails. The command line says that the .zip couldn't be installed.
You need to provide more specifics if you want help. Just tagging on a couple sentences to an existing thread is usually not sufficient.

What ROM zip are you trying to install? What custom recovery and what version? You trying to just adb push, then flash in recovery, of trying to sideload adb?
Please click the "Thanks" button if you found a post helpful!

Phone: AT&T HTC One (M8)

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (WiFi only)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...