Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 39,245 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOLVED]Is there a compatible Directory binder for Xperia M(Android.4.3)

Tip us?
 
JuliusAlfred77
Old
(Last edited by JuliusAlfred77; 20th June 2014 at 03:07 AM.)
#1  
JuliusAlfred77's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lipa City
Default [SOLVED]Is there a compatible Directory binder for Xperia M(Android.4.3)

Hi, Is there a compatible directory binder for Android 4.3?, I'm trying to move obb game files to external sd card using directory binder from Lucky Patcher 4.3.5 but it does not work. My phone is rooted i rooted it using Towelroot, I also tried to use Folder mount and GL to SD but no luck. Directory binder from lucky patcher works perfectly when my phone is still on 4.1.2. Is there anyway to move obb files to external sdcard?
.
Please help

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
dvm84
Old
#2  
dvm84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 101
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliusAlfred77 View Post
Hi, Is there a compatible directory binder for Android 4.3?, I'm trying to move obb game files to external sd card using directory binder from Lucky Patcher 4.3.5 but it does not work. My phone is rooted i rooted it using Towelroot, I also tried to use Folder mount and GL to SD but no luck. Directory binder from lucky patcher works perfectly when my phone is still on 4.1.2. Is there anyway to move obb files to external sdcard?
.
Please help

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
GL2SD Works absolutely great for me I guess the problem persists for you only. Try moving via File Manager and then GL2SD? It worked for me once never tried since then!
 
JuliusAlfred77
Old
#3  
JuliusAlfred77's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lipa City
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinXO View Post
GL2SD Works absolutely great for me I guess the problem persists for you only. Try moving via File Manager and then GL2SD? It worked for me once never tried since then!
GL to SD doesn't help, It only reboots my phone when i'm trying to mount -_-

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Motwera
Old
#4  
Motwera's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jun 2010
Foldermount works after you apply the remount fix
 
JuliusAlfred77
Old
#5  
JuliusAlfred77's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lipa City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motwera View Post
Foldermount works after you apply the remount fix
So i need to flash this http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...t-fix-t2317432
I Want to use the recovery flashable,and it looks like i need to install cwm recovery first. But how can install cwm recovery without pc, Can i use Rashr Flash Tool?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
JuliusAlfred77
Old
(Last edited by JuliusAlfred77; 19th June 2014 at 04:37 AM.)
#6  
JuliusAlfred77's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lipa City
And which cwm should i use? Can i use this one because have a locked bootloader. http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...0-2-8-t2187363
Or this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2494793

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
adi2500
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliusAlfred77 View Post
And which cwm should i use? Can i use this one because have a locked bootloader. http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...0-2-8-t2187363
Or this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2494793

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No, you need to unlock your bootloader before you can use cwm/twrp and custom ROMs/Kernels. For the reboot fix for towelroot I read something in a thread in general section.
And Im using linking from Android Tuner, Im on 4.1 but should work on 4.3 (not tested)

Sent from my Sony Xperia M C1905 via tapatalk
My Device: Sony Xeria M (Stock 4.1.2 with locked Bootloader and root)
My new Paperweight: Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 (Mi-USSR10 with Hellīs Fusion #50)
 
rizla2
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 195
Join Date: Jul 2013
Root with Towelroot, then install SuperSU, then install busybox, then connect your phone to pc, run this script and follow the instructions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=27
The Following User Says Thank You to rizla2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
JuliusAlfred77
Old
#9  
JuliusAlfred77's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lipa City
Ok now folder mount works after i applied reboot fix
 
inunxelex
Old
#10  
inunxelex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 256
Join Date: Mar 2008
please read other thread, try this, no need for installing mounter apps
new and improved is not always better

if you like my works, please donate to me :
- paypal : inunxelex@yahoo.com
- payza : inunxlabs@gmail.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Speed Up Jenkins Configuration Process with TSJ

When you are theleader of a largedevelopment project, Gerrit isn’t the only tool that … more

AutoData Regulates Your Connectivity to Save Battery Life

It’s absolutely no secret that battery life is somewhat of anundoingformany … more

Tale of the Great Recoveries

About a week ago, our fantastic writer and my esteemed colleague Tom embarked on a mission to learnthe vast and … more

How to Make Your GPS Lock Faster – XDA Developer TV

Nothing is more frustrating than opening up Google Maps and it taking way to long … more