Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Note 3 broken headset help!

OP slim19198

23rd June 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

70 posts
Hi, I have a note 3, and the wired headset is faulty (Got a piece of a 3.5mm jack broken inside of it!)

I have software runing that reroutes the calls back to the normal speaker, but there is a lot of issues with this! (like the sensor that turns the screen off if you are near the phone is constantly active)

If I root the phone, is there any way to DISABLE the wired headset connector completely (to stop it thinking there is a headset in there, even though there is something inside of it?)

Any/all help regarding this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,
William (slim19198)
23rd June 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #2  
Flag HCMC
Thanks Meter: 33

191 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim19198

Hi, I have a note 3, and the wired headset is faulty (Got a piece of a 3.5mm jack broken inside of it!)

I have software runing that reroutes the calls back to the normal speaker, but there is a lot of issues with this! (like the sensor that turns the screen off if you are near the phone is constantly active)

If I root the phone, is there any way to DISABLE the wired headset connector completely (to stop it thinking there is a headset in there, even though there is something inside of it?)

Any/all help regarding this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,
William (slim19198)

I think no. In that case, i recomended you go to SS service and let them take it out. It's a good way not the root
The Following User Says Thank You to hhai2pth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread