Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,409 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help updating hboot on Endeavoru CID HTC_622

Tip us?
 
bobbyricha
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2006
Default [Q] Need help updating hboot on Endeavoru CID HTC_622

I have a HTC One Endeavoru I bought unlocked on Amazon and it came with Android Revolution HD 6.1.0. The Hboot version is 0.94.

I'm trying to use it on T-Mobile, but I can't get it to work on data. We tried 3 sims at the store. When I go to the APN screen I get the message "No SIM card found. Please insert a SIM card into the phone".

I would like to installthe current version of Revolution HD to see if that corrects the situation but I believe I need to update the Hboot to do so. I can't find an RUU that would supposedly do the trick.

Details:

Unlocked
S-On
HBOOT -0.94.0000


Any hope? Comments appreciated!
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#2  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8,452
Posts: 13,883
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Bootloader unlock is different from carrier unlocked !

Post the outcome of fastboot getvar version-main

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bobbyricha
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
Bootloader unlock is different from carrier unlocked !

Post the outcome of fastboot getvar version-main

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 0.94.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: None
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.29.708.9
(bootloader) serialno: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) product: endeavoru
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PJ4610000
(bootloader) cidnum: None
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3877mV
(bootloader) devpower: 82
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
 
Thant
Old
#4  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 536
Posts: 1,726
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyricha View Post
(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 0.94.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: None
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.29.708.9
(bootloader) serialno: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) product: endeavoru
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PJ4610000
(bootloader) cidnum: None
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3877mV
(bootloader) devpower: 82
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
Download RUU 1.29.708.9 for endeavoru and run as administrator after this aplay all updates
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bobbyricha
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
Download RUU 1.29.708.9 for endeavoru and run as administrator after this aplay all updates
Thank you so much! After 4 updates (and counting) I have data and things seem good!
Tags
endeavoru. htc_622, revolution hd
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes