Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,023 Members 43,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sense 6 "Themes"?

Tip us?

Serpentene
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Sense 6 "Themes"?

k..sense 6 themes really suck. I hate to say it but keeping it REAL.

Sense <5.5 had a really DEEP black background that was like digital octopus ink.. I LOVED it.

What do we do about these crappy themes? I want my TMO ONE to look like it used to..
Custom Photo wallpaper does absolutely nothing for theme color modification.

and on a side note..the scrolling touch response is now borderline sketchy...enough already with the super hyper screen sensitivity.

radio performance thus far has been excellent.... A+

Serpentene
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Odd to be replying to my own post but as a follow up after installing the elemental x kernel the scrolling smoothness is now perfect like before the update..the improvements are perfect now..

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

nebulaoperator
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentene View Post
Odd to be replying to my own post but as a follow up after installing the elemental x kernel the scrolling smoothness is now perfect like before the update..the improvements are perfect now..

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
HTC sense 6 themes wallpapers truly sucks. I specificity goggled: ,,HTC sense 6 themes wallpapers sucks ,,........
Green and deep purple! What a fukkk...I tried really hard to play around but my phone UI looks much uglier now then before. I can't believe HTC did it.....

mike-y
Old
Thanks Meter 117
did you try swapping to the black theme? makes all highlighted app colors black.

also, if you have root, you can install Sense 6 toolbox (from Xposed framework) and customize each app color.