FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Errors

321 posts
Thanks Meter: 44
 
By Vercion3, Senior Member on 12th June 2014, 04:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd June 2014, 05:58 PM |#21  
Pirateghost's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,799
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCody

It's offtopic, but I am very interested in the font you are using on your Nexus 5. If you don't mind sharing this font, I will be very grateful.

It was either from fi or piazza theme

#stayparanoid
The Following User Says Thank You to Pirateghost For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd June 2014, 06:10 PM |#22  
CCody's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
I have also must report a 'bug'. I dont know if it is PA or something else, but Google Camera doesnt work for me. It always crashes after I took a picture or even if I could make a Panorama pic it would crashes during the rendering process. Its quite annoying, since I use the camera very often. I now switched back to CM, till this 'bug' is fixed though.
23rd June 2014, 06:18 PM |#23  
Pirateghost's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,799
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCody

I have also must report a 'bug'. I dont know if it is PA or something else, but Google Camera doesnt work for me. It always crashes after I took a picture or even if I could make a Panorama pic it would crashes during the rendering process. Its quite annoying, since I use the camera very often. I now switched back to CM, till this 'bug' is fixed though.

The camera crashing bug was fixed last week.

#stayparanoid
23rd June 2014, 06:54 PM |#24  
CCody's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateghost

The camera crashing bug was fixed last week.

#stayparanoid

Not for me it seems. I've flashed pa 4.4 rc2 one week ago and I've noticed this camera issue today.
23rd June 2014, 07:13 PM |#25  
Pirateghost's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,799
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCody

Not for me it seems. I've flashed pa 4.4 rc2 one week ago and I've noticed this camera issue today.

Then you have something specific to your device and your setup. What device is it

#stayparanoid
23rd June 2014, 07:22 PM |#26  
CCody's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateghost

Then you have something specific to your device and your setup. What device is it

#stayparanoid

Its mako
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes