Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 37,225 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SM-T110 Stuck after flashing recovery

Tip us?
 
.acy
Old
(Last edited by .acy; 19th June 2014 at 03:16 PM.) Reason: Added info
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2013
Question SM-T110 Stuck after flashing recovery

Hi there,
everytime I flash CWM 6.0.4.8 and Philz Touch 6.3.0.1 with Odin I'm unable to boot to recovery. I have to flash the stock rom and the the recovery image again to work around this. I wonder if there is any solution to simplify this process as I have a few devices here and it's kinda annoying

(Edit: I see a yellow warning sign after flashing the recovery the first time)

Any ideas?
 
UAdeveloper
Old
#2  
UAdeveloper's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 69
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: München
You acces the recovery by pressing power + volume up.
Maybe this is your mistake ?!
Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S (I9000)
Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (P5200)
Medion Navigation (Windows CE 4)

Skills: (hire me)
- Windows CE
- optical software mods
- Sony Playstation 2 mods
- hardware mods

"Thanks" button is on the left side
 
.acy
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAdeveloper View Post
You acces the recovery by pressing power + volume up.
Maybe this is your mistake ?!
I press volume down, menu + power to get into download mode. After flashing the new recovery I press volume up + menu + power to get into recovery but this fails (doent boot into recovery. getting a warning sign instead).

Strange thing...
 
Halogoop
Old
#4  
Halogoop's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Nov 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by .acy View Post
I press volume down, menu + power to get into download mode. After flashing the new recovery I press volume up + menu + power to get into recovery but this fails (doent boot into recovery. getting a warning sign instead).

Strange thing...
Are you sure you are holding the buttons long enough? This may be the problem

if you let go right when the screen turns black and about to reboot this won't work.

try to hold it almost until the recovery sign pops up. Also instead of booting to recovery

right away try powering off and letting it rest, then boot up and into recovery.

PS : Make sure you're flashing a stable version and compatible version of recovery.
 
UAdeveloper
Old
(Last edited by UAdeveloper; 23rd June 2014 at 06:04 PM.)
#5  
UAdeveloper's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 69
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: München
Quote:
Originally Posted by .acy View Post
I press volume down, menu + power to get into download mode. After flashing the new recovery I press volume up + menu + power to get into recovery but this fails (doent boot into recovery. getting a warning sign instead).

Strange thing...
That sound very strange, could you send us a picture of that warning sign please ?!

Did you follow these steps, mentioned by gr8nole ?
Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S (I9000)
Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (P5200)
Medion Navigation (Windows CE 4)

Skills: (hire me)
- Windows CE
- optical software mods
- Sony Playstation 2 mods
- hardware mods

"Thanks" button is on the left side
 
bierma32
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 302
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: @my home
Quote:
Originally Posted by .acy View Post
Hi there,
everytime I flash CWM 6.0.4.8 and Philz Touch 6.3.0.1 with Odin I'm unable to boot to recovery. I have to flash the stock rom and the the recovery image again to work around this. I wonder if there is any solution to simplify this process as I have a few devices here and it's kinda annoying

(Edit: I see a yellow warning sign after flashing the recovery the first time)

Any ideas?
Please at first post all Steps what you have done and witch files you are using, links of them.

You Boot manuely after flashing The Recovery into The Recoverymode?
Hit " Thanks " if my Post are helpful

My devices.

Galaxy Tab 8.9. GT-P7310 CM 10.2. by C o m CWM 6.0.2.7
Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210. NoleKat V1.8 PhilzTouch
Galaxy Tab pro 8.4 SM-T320. CM11 M9. PhilzTouch
Galaxy S3mini. GT-I8190. S5 Style xxanr6 V6. PhilzTouch
 
Gilly10
Old
(Last edited by Gilly10; 23rd June 2014 at 08:58 PM.)
#7  
Gilly10's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 492
Join Date: Sep 2012
EDIT: Deleted... Thinking of the wrong device
Current Devices:
--------------------------
Nexus 7 2012 (KK 4.4.4)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (KK 4.4.2)
Acer Iconia B1-710 (JB 4.1.2)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (CM 11.0)
Samsung Galaxy Y (GB 2.3.6)

--------------------------

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes