Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,293 Members 38,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Free for 5 days!] Muscle++ Delicacy design, easy to train muscle!

Tip us?

4slack
Old
(Last edited by justmpm; 23rd June 2014 at 09:57 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Free for 5 days!] Muscle++ Delicacy design, easy to train muscle!

Still envying of the muscle men’s hot muscles? Still no girlfriend for no beautiful abdominal muscle? Still bragging that you can easily defeat ten hefty men? Muscle++ is the best software throughout history that can achieve your desire! Delicacy design will inspire your unlimited desire to train muscle. With training statistics, Muscle++ will adjust your training plan, so you have a more suitable plan for yourself. In the free training mode, you can challenge your best record! Download the Muscle++, let it become the first reason that your girl fall in love with you instead of making your plump stomach a pillow!

download link:
Mod Edit: Links removed

martan1981
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I see price 0.99. Why do you say free for 5 days, when it's not free.

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2643
"Free for 5 days" still isn't actually within the forum rules. Post a link for us to get it for free or delete your spammy advertising. You don't get to use XDA to advertise paid stuff unless you're paying them for ad space or you're providing actual value (i.e. a copy of the app) to XDA members.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2344
Sorry but thread closed. You may link to a paid app but only in the same post where you are providing a free version for xda members.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe