Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Downgrade from B510 to B132

OP Serris

21st June 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #1  
Serris's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Test chamber No.4
Thanks Meter: 70
 
509 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Hey guys, as the title says, I have tried using this method, but unfortunately it fails applying local update (P6_Unicom_EMUI2.0.rar, it has been extacted to internal storage)
I have used this method before to downgrade from B506CN to B132.

Now I'm puzzled, what am I missing?

EDIT: Everything is stock B510.

EDIT2: It looks like this:

writing module MD5RSA...OK
writing module CRC......OK
writing module CURVER....OK
writing module VERLIST.......
Huawei usb update fail
cust copying files
copy cust files successed!

USB isnt plugged in.
Last edited by Serris; 21st June 2014 at 04:50 PM.
21st June 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serris

Hey guys, as the title says, I have tried using this method, but unfortunately it fails applying local update (P6_Unicom_EMUI2.0.rar, it has been extacted to internal storage)
I have used this method before to downgrade from B506CN to B132.

Now I'm puzzled, what am I missing?

Place it on external SD card in dload folder. (delete one in internal card)
The Following User Says Thank You to iwtfmcl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #3  
Serris's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Test chamber No.4
Thanks Meter: 70
 
509 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwtfmcl

Place it on external SD card in dload folder. (delete one in internal card)

Tried it, still hangs at "Checking module VERLIST", I have redownloaded the file and tried it again, no go.

EDIT: Everything is stock B510.
Last edited by Serris; 21st June 2014 at 04:45 PM.
21st June 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serris

Tried it, still hangs at "Checking module VERLIST", I have redownloaded the file and tried it again, no go.

EDIT: Everything is stock B510.

Did you try 3 button method with dload on external SD card?
The Following User Says Thank You to iwtfmcl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #5  
Serris's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Test chamber No.4
Thanks Meter: 70
 
509 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwtfmcl

Did you try 3 button method with dload on external SD card?

Yep, did that too. B510 was too laggy for me, so I installed twrp and Omnirom, works awesome
24th June 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
I tried every mean I could find here to downgrade to B132. Was on Reyncla's B507. And every time it failed. Today I flashed AOSP from @tksla and it's awesome. Needs a bit of polishing, though.
Last edited by Sakkar; 24th June 2014 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Syntax errors.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes