Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,124 Members 43,880 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help, my XZU camera is gone.

Tip us?

kikemotions
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Video Help, my XZU camera is gone.

Hi, I've installed the Lenovo super cam on my XZU, but it seems like it replaced the stock camera and now it's gone. I already deleted the Lenovo camera, but the stock never showed up.

I've been looking this forums for the stock camera, but seems like they are hundreds of camera apps but the stock one. Any idea how to get it back? Or where to get a copy of the original one? Besides a complete wipe, because I've just format and reinstall all my apps, and I don't want to do it again.

Thanks in advance.

****motions

Device: Blue Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 and Black Galaxy Note 3 N900W8
Previous Phones: Galaxy S2, Blackberry 9900, Blackberry Torch, Blackberry Bold 3, Blackberry Storm 2, HTC Excalibur, Samsung Omnia, Samsung Ultra...

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 958

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****motions View Post
Hi, I've installed the Lenovo super cam on my XZU, but it seems like it replaced the stock camera and now it's gone. I already deleted the Lenovo camera, but the stock never showed up.

I've been looking this forums for the stock camera, but seems like they are hundreds of camera apps but the stock one. Any idea how to get it back? Or where to get a copy of the original one? Besides a complete wipe, because I've just format and reinstall all my apps, and I don't want to do it again.

Thanks in advance.

****motions
Not the answer you want, but the stock camera is crap. try "a better camera".

You should be able to keep all the installed apps/data by flashing the latest FTF and make sure that the wipe data option is not selected
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.
The Following User Says Thank You to blueether For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aashutoshrraj
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****motions View Post

Thanks in advance.

****motions
try Google official camera app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.GoogleCamera

or

camera zoom fx - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ide.cameraZoom

Hit THANKS if I helped

kikemotions
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Hi, Thanks for your sugestions

I started to looking for ways to get it back, until I remember That I can uninstall updates, and so I did. Uninstalled the camera updates and voila .

Actually the camera isnt That bad, specially when you install the Z2 addons, and use the Cybershot module of Xposed Framework, wich allow to Take photos in full res.

I've used the other cameras, but to Take pictures with pacient, for quick shots of random thingslile wire sets, diagrams and That kind of pics , the stock camera is ok.

Device: Blue Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 and Black Galaxy Note 3 N900W8
Previous Phones: Galaxy S2, Blackberry 9900, Blackberry Torch, Blackberry Bold 3, Blackberry Storm 2, HTC Excalibur, Samsung Omnia, Samsung Ultra...
Tags
stock camera