Help, my XZU camera is gone.

23rd June 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Andres Isla
Thanks Meter: 27

125 posts
More
Hi, I've installed the Lenovo super cam on my XZU, but it seems like it replaced the stock camera and now it's gone. I already deleted the Lenovo camera, but the stock never showed up.

I've been looking this forums for the stock camera, but seems like they are hundreds of camera apps but the stock one. Any idea how to get it back? Or where to get a copy of the original one? Besides a complete wipe, because I've just format and reinstall all my apps, and I don't want to do it again.

Thanks in advance.

****motions
23rd June 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #2  
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,186

2,697 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****motions

Hi, I've installed the Lenovo super cam on my XZU, but it seems like it replaced the stock camera and now it's gone. I already deleted the Lenovo camera, but the stock never showed up.

I've been looking this forums for the stock camera, but seems like they are hundreds of camera apps but the stock one. Any idea how to get it back? Or where to get a copy of the original one? Besides a complete wipe, because I've just format and reinstall all my apps, and I don't want to do it again.

Thanks in advance.

****motions

Not the answer you want, but the stock camera is crap. try "a better camera".

You should be able to keep all the installed apps/data by flashing the latest FTF and make sure that the wipe data option is not selected
The Following User Says Thank You to blueether For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****motions

Thanks in advance.

****motions

try Google official camera app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.GoogleCamera

or

camera zoom fx - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ide.cameraZoom

Hit THANKS if I helped
24th June 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Andres Isla
Thanks Meter: 27

125 posts
More
Hi, Thanks for your sugestions

I started to looking for ways to get it back, until I remember That I can uninstall updates, and so I did. Uninstalled the camera updates and voila .

Actually the camera isnt That bad, specially when you install the Z2 addons, and use the Cybershot module of Xposed Framework, wich allow to Take photos in full res.

I've used the other cameras, but to Take pictures with pacient, for quick shots of random thingslile wire sets, diagrams and That kind of pics , the stock camera is ok.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
stock camera
Previous Thread Next Thread