Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,696 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My galaxy gear wont boot recovery on v700oxabna6

Tip us?

Timeizmoney
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default My galaxy gear wont boot recovery on v700oxabna6

I have followed all the instructions and my gear wont boot to recovery it just says updateing and resets the whole device back to factory iam on v700oxabna6 is there method to putting custom rom on this firmware version ???

animatechnica
Old
Thanks Meter 151
read the OP on installing TWRP - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2537338

it tells you to root the device then use adb to remove recovery-from-boot.p then reflash TWRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeizmoney View Post
I have followed all the instructions and my gear wont boot to recovery it just says updateing and resets the whole device back to factory iam on v700oxabna6 is there method to putting custom rom on this firmware version ???

DeucesAx
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by animatechnica View Post
read the OP on installing TWRP - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2537338

it tells you to root the device then use adb to remove recovery-from-boot.p then reflash TWRP
I did this and it still did not work. Downloading "700XXUAMK7" know. Is there anything else I could try?

Wettpassat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeucesAx View Post
I did this and it still did not work. Downloading "700XXUAMK7" know. Is there anything else I could try?
Did starting with MK7 help?

drp1nk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey everyone i'm knew to this site so I hope I'm in the right place and don't p anyone off. I have the Samsung gear sm-v700 and flashed the firmware XXUAMK7. Well that's what was supposed to happen but after a quick trip to the shop it is stuck on a screen saying 'firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kids and try again. ".. When I load kids up and try the recovery and enter the correct serial number and model number it doesn't even recognise it. The watch will not switch off and is stuck on the same screen. It will Not go into download mode or recovery. Please can some one help me? I will be forever in your debt.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Deu1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default PLEASE HELP! Firmware upgrade encountered an issue GALAXY GEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by drp1nk View Post
hey everyone i'm knew to this site so i hope i'm in the right place and don't p anyone off. I have the samsung gear sm-v700 and flashed the firmware xxuamk7. Well that's what was supposed to happen but after a quick trip to the shop it is stuck on a screen saying 'firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kids and try again. ".. When i load kids up and try the recovery and enter the correct serial number and model number it doesn't even recognise it. The watch will not switch off and is stuck on the same screen. It will not go into download mode or recovery. Please can some one help me? I will be forever in your debt.

Sent from my sm-n9005 using xda premium 4 mobile app
does anyone know of a solution to this problem??

fireishott
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by drp1nk View Post
Hey everyone i'm knew to this site so I hope I'm in the right place and don't p anyone off. I have the Samsung gear sm-v700 and flashed the firmware XXUAMK7. Well that's what was supposed to happen but after a quick trip to the shop it is stuck on a screen saying 'firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kids and try again. ".. When I load kids up and try the recovery and enter the correct serial number and model number it doesn't even recognise it. The watch will not switch off and is stuck on the same screen. It will Not go into download mode or recovery. Please can some one help me? I will be forever in your debt.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deu1 View Post
does anyone know of a solution to this problem??
check this post out. .... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53630254

don't forget thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk