Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,703 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help switching to f2fs format.

Tip us?

edshawn911
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Smile [Q] Help switching to f2fs format.

Hello guys, I have been going crazy reading links and such trying to figure out how
To convert my 2012 nexus 7 to this new file format and have not been successful at all.
I have searched so please don't use that as your answer. I am trying to find an easy way that
A two year old could follow. I have found were to get the ROMs so that's not a problem. It is just trying to convert.
Is there something someone has put together like a flashable version? Any help would be great!! Thanks in advance.
Also let me have your thoughts . If it really makes a difference switching to this... Thanks..

dareino
Old
(Last edited by dareino; 24th June 2014 at 03:55 AM.) Reason: typo
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by edshawn911 View Post
Hello guys, I have been going crazy reading links and such trying to figure out how
To convert my 2012 nexus 7 to this new file format and have not been successful at all.
I have searched so please don't use that as your answer. I am trying to find an easy way that
A two year old could follow. I have found were to get the ROMs so that's not a problem. It is just trying to convert.
Is there something someone has put together like a flashable version? Any help would be great!! Thanks in advance.
Also let me have your thoughts . If it really makes a difference switching to this... Thanks..
The most simplest way....and I mean simple, is to install multirom via play store. Once you boot into recovery, you click on one button and you're done. Mulitrom is awesome. If you don't know what it is, it basically dual or in my case triple boots into your system.I have 3 of the top ROMs all running f2fs and ilove it.
Good luck
d
N7 Grouper 32gb MultiRom: 4.4 ~ALL-F2FS | CarbonRom | LiquidSmooth | PA | M-Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to dareino For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]