Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,266 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] F2FS problem? - Poweramp and MX Player

Tip us?

anshulratchet
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] F2FS problem? - Poweramp and MX Player

Hello,
I recently tried out f2fs on LiquidSmooth and i really love it because its seriously fast, but poweramp and mx player do not seem to work. Everytime I open Poweramp, it force closes after a few moments, and for mx player, it force closes as soon as I click on a video. I am using dalvik not ART. I tried Rocket Music Player afterwards and it seems to work fine. So any suggestions? I hope it is not related to f2fs because its awesome...

P.S I did re install it and cleared data and they didnt help.
Thanks for any replies and sorry if its a noob question

dareino
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshulratchet View Post
Hello,
I recently tried out f2fs on LiquidSmooth and i really love it because its seriously fast, but poweramp and mx player do not seem to work. Everytime I open Poweramp, it force closes after a few moments, and for mx player, it force closes as soon as I click on a video. I am using dalvik not ART. I tried Rocket Music Player afterwards and it seems to work fine. So any suggestions? I hope it is not related to f2fs because its awesome...

P.S I did re install it and cleared data and they didnt help.

Thanks for any replies and sorry if its a noob question
I installed the paid version w/o any problem. I don't have any music on my grouper .
I do have ART installed running mkernel
N7 Grouper 32gb MultiRom: 4.4 ~ALL-F2FS | CarbonRom | LiquidSmooth | PA | M-Kernel