FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[SOLVED] Please Help! Android bricked and no recovery boot either!

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By dogasantos, Junior Member on 23rd June 2014, 04:05 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd June 2014, 11:41 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

try this recovery just in case: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407590873

the same happens.
there is a way to format the recovery (raw) partition?
Maybe this could fix some corrupted data (if flashing new recovery doesn't do that)

What about trying RRU? I found this link
http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...igned_2-1-exe/
But the mirror is TOO SLOW down here, will take hours to download this file.
 
 
24th June 2014, 12:31 AM |#12  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,201
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogasantos

the same happens.
there is a way to format the recovery (raw) partition?
Maybe this could fix some corrupted data (if flashing new recovery doesn't do that)

What about trying RRU? I found this link
http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...igned_2-1-exe/
But the mirror is TOO SLOW down here, will take hours to download this file.

yes in theroy the ruu should do the job, but many users reported that ruu isn't working properly, anyway give it a try. htc1guru.com is sometime slow because too much traffic. Try to restart the download, sometime you can get a good/fast connection. make sure md5 match 9ad4111ce86981e3dffcce6d9ee80551

you can also download the ruu from here: http://androidruu.com/getdownload.ph...signed_2-1.exe
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 02:24 AM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
SOLVED
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

yes in theroy the ruu should do the job, but many users reported that ruu isn't working properly, anyway give it a try. htc1guru.com is sometime slow because too much traffic. Try to restart the download, sometime you can get a good/fast connection. make sure md5 match 9ad4111ce86981e3dffcce6d9ee80551

you can also download the ruu from here: http://androidruu.com/getdownload.ph...signed_2-1.exe

Hi @alray !

yes, RUU do the trick ! Bring my phone back to life! haha
thanks for all your help, I really appreciated !!!

I performed the steps described here (for the users with similar problem in the future): http://www.andromods.com/unroot-lock...tc-one-m7.html

How i can tag this thread as SOLVED ?
cya!
24th June 2014, 04:44 AM |#14  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,201
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogasantos

Hi @alray !

yes, RUU do the trick ! Bring my phone back to life! haha
thanks for all your help, I really appreciated !!!

I performed the steps described here (for the users with similar problem in the future): http://www.andromods.com/unroot-lock...tc-one-m7.html

How i can tag this thread as SOLVED ?
cya!

glad it finally worked

you can tag your thread with [solved] by editing your first post in this thread.

click "edit / delete" then click on "go advanced" and edit you thread title with [solved]
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android brick, no boot, recovery brick, s-off
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes