Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 40,951 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Transparent nav bar

Tip us?

Kent21
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpv5 View Post
Try mine .... make a backup first.

This come with Transparent Status Bar & Nav Bar and no divider between dock and NavBar.

Attachment 2801830
work on my M8. thank a lot. can you make transparent navibar in setting
Model: HTC One M8 Asia - S-OFF
Kernel: ElementalX 0.19
TWRP: 2.7.0.4

SouthernEvo
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Ok Im still having issues getting this 9patch png image under control . To give you some background . Im attempting to darken the Status bar transparency so it isnt so difficult to see the icons when a lighter wallpaper applied . In past versions of android ie: Ice cream sandwich , I would simple open SystemUi.apk pull the png file and edit the file in paintshop pro . Save the image then just add the png through winrar back into the apk then flash a update zip and apply the new changes . Of course with draw9patch files it isnt that simple since whenever I attempt to save the file it corrupts it . I have attempted to edit the png files and instead seem to break the images in the process. Ive searched and used draw9patch suit and still I am unable to get it to work properly since it always spits out errors when i attempt to do so . The end result I am attempting to do is either darken the status bar transparency . I want to keep it transparent but just darker . That or apply a gradient transparency much like the one found in googles stock launcher status bar (Starts opaque but finishes as fully transparent . Im on Skyfall rom by Ibastid, Any assistance would be appreciated . Trying to learn this since its something I want to learn .
HTC ONE M8 - Stock Unrooted - AT&T

jaimeletelierhay
Old
Thanks Meter 61
I also have the weird shadow effect and the status bar is perfectly transparent but there is still the divider at the bottom.....help

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403587296124.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	2814524