Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

is this xperia z ultra the LTE?

OP asadkhanduhh

23rd June 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
http://www.rakuten.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=254279745

thanks guys, sry if already posted.

EDIT:::

sry for being unclear.... is this c6806?
23rd June 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651
 
1,804 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by asadkhanduhh

http://www.rakuten.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=254279745

thanks guys, sry if already posted.

EDIT:::

sry for being unclear.... is this c6806?

edit... i didn't look close enough @blueether is correct.
Last edited by adfurgerson; 23rd June 2014 at 08:56 PM.
23rd June 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #3  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,523
 
3,191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asadkhanduhh

http://www.rakuten.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=254279745

thanks guys, sry if already posted.

EDIT:::

sry for being unclear.... is this c6806?

looks like the c6802 as it doesn't list the LTE bands in the spec sheet of that page
Quote:

GSM/GPRS/EDGE
850/900/1700/1900
HSPA Bands 1,2,4,5,8

24th June 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

looks like the c6802 as it doesn't list the LTE bands in the spec sheet of that page


im puzzled because if you google search the manufacturer part # (Mfg Part#: 1275-9557) & the UPC (095673856757) provided by buy.com google will return results with the c6806 model.
24th June 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #5  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,523
 
3,191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asadkhanduhh

im puzzled because if you google search the manufacturer part # (Mfg Part#: 1275-9557) & the UPC (095673856757) provided by buy.com google will return results with the c6806 model.

in that case I pass
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes