Recognized Contributor
Flag Viana do Castelo
Thanks Meter: 2,863

3,307 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1Pha

It will definitely continue, I just have to do much stuff (I am a sysadmin and we are moving to another office) at the moment, please be patient with me

new build is awsome..

2nd February 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 31

187 posts
is there any way to get this ported over to the xt1031? I am currently running one of the 3 available ROMs. The others are a CM unofficial, and CM base; so those are no go's for me.
4th February 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Installed it on my Moto G and it has no apps, no play store, no gmail nothing, tried factory reset/wipe cache from recpvery and it didn't formated the music and other folders, tried factory reset from the rom and it gets in a loop loading recovery, reinstalled the rom and nothing please help, what to do?
4th February 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #64  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 43

95 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxodunk

Installed it on my Moto G and it has no apps, no play store, no gmail nothing, tried factory reset/wipe cache from recpvery and it didn't formated the music and other folders, tried factory reset from the rom and it gets in a loop loading recovery, reinstalled the rom and nothing please help, what to do?

Did you install gapps?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
4th February 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #65  

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesro1208

Did you install gapps?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

now i'm doing it, sorry i'm new to this
4th February 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #66  

19 posts
a problem i had (real this time) when phone is locked, sometimes the touch screen doesn't work and i have to press the power button and show the lock screen again to see if now it responds, or other times the screen just goes black, buttons and touch screen doesn't work but the phone is still active with this i just have to force shut down and start it again

Edit: the phone is freezing for a while when i lock the screen and the same when unlocking, i really don't know what the problem is but it leaves my phone useless and it's driving me nuts ;_;. Also the music lags a lot when using the lock screen widget or notifications.
Last edited by oxodunk; 4th February 2014 at 01:19 PM.
4th February 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #67  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 69

362 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxodunk

Edit: the phone is freezing for a while when i lock the screen and the same when unlocking, i really don't know what the problem is but it leaves my phone useless and it's driving me nuts ;_;. Also the music lags a lot when using the lock screen widget or notifications.

The same happened in all the roms when this release was out. In other roms they solved it, but since Alpha had no time to keep working on it is still present in the latest Carbon release. We should wait until he is able to continue this awesome rom.
Meanwhile I recommend you to try PA or Slim.
4th February 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #68  

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BachuArg

The same happened in all the roms when this release was out. In other roms they solved it, but since Alpha had no time to keep working on it is still present in the latest Carbon release. We should wait until he is able to continue this awesome rom.
Meanwhile I recommend you to try PA or Slim.

Turned off pocket mode from carbon fibers and now seems to be working without problem
Yeah i forgot to turn it off when installed it even when the OP clearly said ''Pocket mode does not work'' lol

Other than that, very nice rom, definitely staying on my Moto G
Last edited by oxodunk; 4th February 2014 at 01:48 PM.
14th February 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #69  
Thanks Meter: 9

59 posts
More
Isnt booting :/
XT1032
24th June 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #70  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 30

120 posts
Donate to Me
More
Brick?
Alot of people are reporting bricks after installing this rom. People get stuck in bootloop theres already 2 threads.
Last edited by eg0097; 24th June 2014 at 06:50 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread