No registration required

Fake OEM batteries on eBay

OP aryehzev

9th June 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 6

130 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by idance1

Do be careful with ebay, they will screw the buyer if the seller is a power seller, that means they bring ebay the money! I got screwed buy ebay and they sent it to my credit report but got it removed already. Ebay is to big so they reallyy dont care. They are only hurting themselves.

It is really a pity.You would be very careful when you are going to buy something from ebay.I always get accessories for my S5 from Amazon because of thier high quality.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi..._twister_child
You could own a NFC one or a non-NFC one from it.Hope it may help.
13th June 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #12  
Flag sOmE WhErE
Thanks Meter: 94

394 posts
More
Ebay or Amazon they are still same quality, just need to do yr research before buying anything thats all.
24th June 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 4

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosa

It is really a pity.You would be very careful when you are going to buy something from ebay.I always get accessories for my S5 from Amazon because of thier high quality.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi..._twister_child
You could own a NFC one or a non-NFC one from it.Hope it may help.

Have you tried that one? how does it compare to the battery life you were getting with the one that came with your phone?
24th June 2014, 03:50 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 353

561 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinchero

Have you tried that one? how does it compare to the battery life you were getting with the one that came with your phone?

The numbers say it would be within 30 min of OEM...But who knows
24th June 2014, 05:03 AM   |  #15  
Temple, TX
Thanks Meter: 125

312 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've given up on anything "authentic" in Ebay. Bought an S5 otterbox and it was clearly counterfiet after I opened the box. Texture was completely different and didn't even fit my phone correctly. Got a full refund from ebay. One thing to watch out, these scammers, which they are, open multiple accounts and ship from China to a company here in US that will re-label the package with US postmarks. The scammers utilize ID theft to open accounts in other peoples names also, just a friendly reminder.
24th June 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 6

130 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinchero

When I first use a non-NFC battery from Onite,it only last the same time as my 1 year old OEM battery,Then they told me to charge and fully drain the battery for the first 3 cycles,I follow their suggestion and it works,the battery can last even longer than the OEM one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread