Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,906 Members 42,861 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fake OEM batteries on eBay

Tip us?

Hermosa
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by idance1 View Post
Do be careful with ebay, they will screw the buyer if the seller is a power seller, that means they bring ebay the money! I got screwed buy ebay and they sent it to my credit report but got it removed already. Ebay is to big so they reallyy dont care. They are only hurting themselves.
It is really a pity.You would be very careful when you are going to buy something from ebay.I always get accessories for my S5 from Amazon because of thier high quality.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi..._twister_child
You could own a NFC one or a non-NFC one from it.Hope it may help.

koolboyztn
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Ebay or Amazon they are still same quality, just need to do yr research before buying anything thats all.

Sinchero
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosa View Post
It is really a pity.You would be very careful when you are going to buy something from ebay.I always get accessories for my S5 from Amazon because of thier high quality.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi..._twister_child
You could own a NFC one or a non-NFC one from it.Hope it may help.
Have you tried that one? how does it compare to the battery life you were getting with the one that came with your phone?

raynan
Old
Thanks Meter 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinchero View Post
Have you tried that one? how does it compare to the battery life you were getting with the one that came with your phone?
The numbers say it would be within 30 min of OEM...But who knows
SGS 5--AT&T--STOCK NO MORE! NAKED TOUCHWIZ!
NEXUS 5--AT&T--MULTI-ROM MYSTERY MEAT

Note II--AT&T--Note III port
SGS 2 Skyrocket--AT&T--Some AOSP project long forgotten
Atrix 4G--AT&T--The original fingerprint scanner
SGS Captivate--AT&T--Just root and heavily modded
iPhone 3G--AT&T--Jailbroken, hoping to be an Android
Nokia E61--AT&T--Burned, battered and bruised...literally
Nokia 6600--AT&T--SNAKE!!1!

Nucleartx
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME
I've given up on anything "authentic" in Ebay. Bought an S5 otterbox and it was clearly counterfiet after I opened the box. Texture was completely different and didn't even fit my phone correctly. Got a full refund from ebay. One thing to watch out, these scammers, which they are, open multiple accounts and ship from China to a company here in US that will re-label the package with US postmarks. The scammers utilize ID theft to open accounts in other peoples names also, just a friendly reminder.

Hermosa
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinchero View Post
When I first use a non-NFC battery from Onite,it only last the same time as my 1 year old OEM battery,Then they told me to charge and fully drain the battery for the first 3 cycles,I follow their suggestion and it works,the battery can last even longer than the OEM one.