FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Moto E Back Cover

129 posts
Thanks Meter: 58
 
By harsinghal, Senior Member on 25th May 2014, 03:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd June 2014, 01:43 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneagl

I have a white. But I stay in Manipal.

Sent from my XT1022

Manipal in sikkim or manipal in udupi, karnataka??
 
 
23rd June 2014, 01:46 PM |#22  
loneagl's Avatar
Senior Member
lost city of Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 313
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $!>

Manipal in sikkim or manipal in udupi, karnataka??

Manipal university, Udupi.

Sent from my XT1022
23rd June 2014, 01:49 PM |#23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneagl

I have a white. But I stay in Manipal.

Sent from my XT1022

If ur in karnataka , its about 400km.
We can ship it to each other.
Btw is ur panel the extra 1 or the original 1 which came with the phone??
23rd June 2014, 01:51 PM |#24  
loneagl's Avatar
Senior Member
lost city of Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 313
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $!>

If ur in karnataka , its about 400km.
We can ship it to each other.
Btw is ur panel the extra 1 or the original 1 which came with the phone??

Extra.. Flipkart didn't take it back..

Sent from my XT1022
23rd June 2014, 01:54 PM |#25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneagl

Extra.. Flipkart didn't take it back..

Sent from my XT1022

Huh.
good.
so do u wish to exchange it for a black??!
23rd June 2014, 01:57 PM |#26  
loneagl's Avatar
Senior Member
lost city of Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 313
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $!>

Huh.
good.
so do u wish to exchange it for a black??!

I have two blacks.. You said you had a blue?

Sent from my XT1022
23rd June 2014, 02:01 PM |#27  
U said u have a white da
im looking for colours other than black red and blue.
23rd June 2014, 02:05 PM |#28  
loneagl's Avatar
Senior Member
lost city of Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 313
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $!>

U said u have a white da
im looking for colours other than black red and blue.

I have a white and two blacks. Do you have any colour except black and white?

Sent from my XT1022
24th June 2014, 05:59 AM |#29  
Gogeta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gingertown
Thanks Meter: 823
 
More
You two can do this in PM too

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gogeta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 08:56 AM |#30  
demoakka's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
If any1 in Surat wanna exchange moto e original shells (any colour except black) to a black moto e original shell in sealed condition,contact me.

I'm looking for red and white colour shells.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cover, e cases, moto, motorola

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes