No registration required

just flashed the ios animation, and i have a question

OP randy6644

24th June 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 15

95 posts
More
I found the animation when i was browsing the Gfan g2 forum(a chinese forum). i tried it on i9000, it worked. But as the i9000 is so laggy, and i couldnt see the effect on it accurately.

my only concern is if this animation will work on those custom apps? I compared my g2 with my iphone 5. they are both fast, g2 is fater . But iphone 5 is smoother. these two things are not necessarily contradicted. coz when i slide, g2 loads fast but there's a slight stuter, the reason i think is the animation. IOS has that effect that can cheat your eyes into believing it's smooth and fast.it slows down things a bit and during that time it has an animation involved.

But i don't know if that kinda animation is bulit in the system or the custom apps. If it's the former situation, then i will jump to a conclusion that the custom apps are calling the system animation default when users sliding ,pressing, tapping whatever they do within the apps. If so, after i flash the ios animation , will i have those animations when using those custom apps.(and i think those custom apps of android usually don't have animation themselves,few of them do ). on the other hand, if it's the latter one, then there's nothing i can do .

does anyone have any idea?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread