Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

HTC Volantis to be the next Nexus Tablet

23rd June 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 29

235 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaSense

Not sure if they will say much about Volantis/flounder at I/O if it is due in Q4, the most they do is show off some Android L features like how Apple did with iOS8 at WWDC.

I do get the feeling they will announce a few new Gpe/Silver devices as 4(Galaxy S4, HTC One 2013, Xperia Z Ultra & Gpad 8.3) out of 6 current Gpe devices have gone out of stock recently. I am hoping for a Galaxy Tab S 8.4/10.5 Gpe release.

I would most certainly go with a GPE Tab S. But i want the multi window. Is it on Nexus 7 2013 through Xposed? I haven't look. That's probably the only feature that i would like. Especially on a 10"
23rd June 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #12  
Flag Columbus,Indiana
Thanks Meter: 459

705 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffmantp

I would most certainly go with a GPE Tab S. But i want the multi window. Is it on Nexus 7 2013 through Xposed? I haven't look. That's probably the only feature that i would like. Especially on a 10"

It is not a xposed feature, it is an OmniROM feature that is still in early beta. I think it might work eventually but if you want stable multi-window I guess you have no option but to put up with Touchwiz for now.
23rd June 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 29

235 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaSense

It is not a xposed feature, it is an OmniROM feature that is still in early beta. I think it might work eventually but if you want stable multi-window I guess you have no option but to put up with Touchwiz for now.

I don't care for tw, but like the multi window feature. My only hesitant waiting for another rooting and unlocking exploit for a Samsung device. There is always hope. But I love the ease of,
fastboot oem unlock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Free mobile app
24th June 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 3

13 posts
I don't believe any of this news (rumor) neither the date nor the aspect ratio (4:3) I believe aren't consistent
Last edited by ekine; 24th June 2014 at 11:41 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Nexus 7 (2013) General by ThreadRank