No registration required

[Request] Rotating Lock Screen

OP Noxialis

15th June 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

45 posts
More
I remember someone posting a rotating lock screen here last year, with a minor bug that had the lock screen's landscape wallpaper stuck to whatever was in the apk. (If I remember correctly, the landscape wallpaper was a cornfield)
I think it was sir OptimusRS that made one.

I'm looking for it again so that it could match with the rotating homescreen by member kaanmete. That, and, I may have found a workaround for the landscape wallpaper.

Although, if anyone has the time, can someone please port the Jelly Bean lock screen instead? Like what kaanmete did with the home screen, weather widget, etc.
24th June 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 88

250 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxialis

I remember someone posting a rotating lock screen here last year, with a minor bug that had the lock screen's landscape wallpaper stuck to whatever was in the apk. (If I remember correctly, the landscape wallpaper was a cornfield)
I think it was sir OptimusRS that made one.

I'm looking for it again so that it could match with the rotating homescreen by member kaanmete. That, and, I may have found a workaround for the landscape wallpaper.

Although, if anyone has the time, can someone please port the Jelly Bean lock screen instead? Like what kaanmete did with the home screen, weather widget, etc.

Heya,

the new nameless KitKat ROM (4.4.4) for our p920 has a "rotating" lockscreen. It is not supposed to be like that Id say, but it is "working".

Feel free to have a look.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2772543
The Following User Says Thank You to itsmemario For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

45 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemario

Heya,

the new nameless KitKat ROM (4.4.4) for our p920 has a "rotating" lockscreen. It is not supposed to be like that Id say, but it is "working".

Feel free to have a look.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2772543

If it is running the LG UI 4, then it is supposed to be like that. Much like how other versions of the UI 3 are able to rotate the home screen (currently using a version by member @Impact7).

As excited as I am about this new rom, unless it's fully working, I'll stick to the official firmware and figure out how to do more things with just ICS (for now).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread