Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,378 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My phone dosen't start up only show SAMSUNG and Sensor blue screen light up??

Tip us?

Ravanraj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy My phone dosen't start up only show SAMSUNG and Sensor blue screen light up??

Hello friend please help me i am in big trouble.

I have Samsung Galaxy Note2 N7100. And first time i have rooted my device viewing youtube tutorial and all are fine, going perfect, and got root on my device. After then second time i am goint to install custome ROM Dr.Ketan and i have downlod it form this froum "N7100_ND3_DrKetan_Custom_ROM_V8" 1.53GB zip file and copyed it on my device external card. And also in the tutorial of "how to install Dr.Ketan vedio" says first of all install philz_touch so i have download "philz_touch_6.02.1-n7100.tar.md5 7.65MB file and going to install it on my device but in this time Odin3 v3.09 doesen't detect my device first time was fine and success to root my device but this time doesn't show up so i have leve it. And go to directly install Dr.Ketan without installing philz_touch. So i am going go to directly on recovery mode by pressing simulteneously power+home+volume up button. And it start on CWM-based recovery V6.0.1.4 mode. First of all i hve back up my phone on external SD card and then go to proceed. First step i have do wipe data/factory reset then second step wipe cache partition and third step i have go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache and finally i have go install Dr.Ketan from install zip from sdcard and then choose Dr.Ketan and it start i have choose all the option and install it fine. Then go to reboot my systm and it reboot first of all show up Samsung GALAXY Note II GT-N7100 and then secod time show SAMSUNG in the middle of screen and also sencor blue light up and i have keep it much then half and our but my phone is not open. So friend it my problems.
After then finally againg go to same procedure but this time i have choose back up and restore and restore it form my agenest back up to SD card all are fine and says restore complete now again i have go to reboot my system this time doesen't reboot automatically i have choose reboot after then same problems.............. dosen't start.
Finally what is wrong with me please help me friend.

singhpratik87
Old
Thanks Meter 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravanraj View Post
Hello friend please help me i am in big trouble.

I have Samsung Galaxy Note2 N7100. And first time i have rooted my device viewing youtube tutorial and all are fine, going perfect, and got root on my device. After then second time i am goint to install custome ROM Dr.Ketan and i have downlod it form this froum "N7100_ND3_DrKetan_Custom_ROM_V8" 1.53GB zip file and copyed it on my device external card. And also in the tutorial of "how to install Dr.Ketan vedio" says first of all install philz_touch so i have download "philz_touch_6.02.1-n7100.tar.md5 7.65MB file and going to install it on my device but in this time Odin3 v3.09 doesen't detect my device first time was fine and success to root my device but this time doesn't show up so i have leve it. And go to directly install Dr.Ketan without installing philz_touch. So i am going go to directly on recovery mode by pressing simulteneously power+home+volume up button. And it start on CWM-based recovery V6.0.1.4 mode. First of all i hve back up my phone on external SD card and then go to proceed. First step i have do wipe data/factory reset then second step wipe cache partition and third step i have go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache and finally i have go install Dr.Ketan from install zip from sdcard and then choose Dr.Ketan and it start i have choose all the option and install it fine. Then go to reboot my systm and it reboot first of all show up Samsung GALAXY Note II GT-N7100 and then secod time show SAMSUNG in the middle of screen and also sencor blue light up and i have keep it much then half and our but my phone is not open. So friend it my problems.
After then finally againg go to same procedure but this time i have choose back up and restore and restore it form my agenest back up to SD card all are fine and says restore complete now again i have go to reboot my system this time doesen't reboot automatically i have choose reboot after then same problems.............. dosen't start.
Finally what is wrong with me please help me friend.
Problem is the right recovery,it seems you have the default recovery CWM.You need to flash philz touch via odin for the first time to get a custom recovery on your device ,later you can switch between philz recovery and twrp recovery by flashing their respective zip files from either of the recoveries.So first get your phone to be detected by odin and download the latest philz tar.md5 file from http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_A...-n7100.tar.md5 uncheck auto reboot in odin and then hit start let it finish flashing once it says pass on odin unplug the usb cable from the laptop.pull your phone's battery out.put it back in after sometime then go into recovery manually you'll see your newly flashed philz recovery.Then do the correct wipes such as wipe cache and dalvik and clean to install a new rom which will factory reset your phone.Then proceed to flash dr ketan's ROM from external sd card.

Ravanraj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Thank you sir

Ok sir thank you very much i have done. and another my question is what is the different between N7100_ND3_DrKetan_Custom_ROM_V8 and omni-4.4.4-20140621-n7100-NIGHTLY.
Dr. ketan is a part of omni? am i right sir? And also my question is i can install Dr.ketan and omni in same time in a same device??????

singhpratik87
Old
(Last edited by singhpratik87; 24th June 2014 at 11:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1,558
Quote:
Ok sir thank you very much i have done. and another my question is what is the different between N7100_ND3_DrKetan_Custom_ROM_V8 and omni-4.4.4-20140621-n7100-NIGHTLY.
Dr. ketan is a part of omni? am i right sir? And also my question is i can install Dr.ketan and omni in same time in a same device??????
No both are different ROM.Dr ketan's ROM is based on Touchwiz samsung based while OMNI rom are based on AOSP which are like the ROM run on Nexus devices.Well if you flash 4.3 ROM there's devil kernel which allows dual booting that means one can have Two separate ROMs on their device,4.4.2 Kernels don't support it yet.

Edit: Don't call me "sir",call me Pratik.

Ravanraj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Thanks

Ok Pratik
And another question is which ROM is the best for my Note 2 N7100.

singhpratik87
Old
Thanks Meter 1,558
Quote:
Ok Pratik
And another question is which ROM is the best for my Note 2 N7100.
All ROMS are best ROM for N7100 ,no one will answer you which is the best ROM cause everyone uses their phone differently so what i may like doesn't mean you'd like it too.So try few custom roms for few days each and then stick to the one that suits you best.Also while responding to me click on "quote message in reply?" so i get notified that you have replied to me cause i might not check this thread often to see if you need any further help if you don't quote my post.Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to singhpratik87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]