Post Reply

[Q] CM11 4.4 - Ascend P6

23rd June 2014, 12:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
I was wondering if there are any pipeline developments for a Stable Version of CM11 for the P6.

Am surprised Cyanogen don't officially support this phone yet but just putting a request out there in case someone is working on one as I'm sure i'm not the only one looking for it.
23rd June 2014, 12:12 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 63
 
246 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millan85

I was wondering if there are any pipeline developments for a Stable Version of CM11 for the P6.

Am surprised Cyanogen don't officially support this phone yet but just putting a request out there in case someone is working on one as I'm sure i'm not the only one looking for it.

Something better is on the way. ParanoidAndroid.
23rd June 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDAvatar

Something better is on the way. ParanoidAndroid.

Would be one i'd be willing to try. PA and CM are the leading stocks currently in my opinion. Omni is good.

You got a development page or eta?
23rd June 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 63
 
246 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millan85

Would be one i'd be willing to try. PA and CM are the leading stocks currently in my opinion. Omni is good.

You got a development page or eta?

It will be posted here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/asce...ig-development

Just refresh the page from time to time, but tonight for sure it will be uploaded if all tests are ok.
Not by me, but @surdu_petru will upload the firmware if he thinks it's stable and good for daily use.
24th June 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDAvatar

It will be posted here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/asce...ig-development

Just refresh the page from time to time, but tonight for sure it will be uploaded if all tests are ok.
Not by me, but @surdu_petru will upload the firmware if he thinks it's stable and good for daily use.

Thanks appreciated
24th June 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 63
 
246 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millan85

Thanks appreciated

No problem.
24th June 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDAvatar

It will be posted here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/asce...ig-development

Just refresh the page from time to time, but tonight for sure it will be uploaded if all tests are ok.
Not by me, but @surdu_petru will upload the firmware if he thinks it's stable and good for daily use.

PA uploaded. no bugs. great performance
24th June 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #8  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 63
 
246 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufinator

PA uploaded. no bugs. great performance

Good.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Ascend P6 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank