Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,427 Members 42,104 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] question, how to enter recovery on f320k using physical buttons

Tip us?

mcrenz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default [Q] question, how to enter recovery on f320k using physical buttons

Help please, i need to know on how to enter recovery on f320k using physical buttons? Ive tried volume down and power but it seems not to work, btw im using the latest cwm philz touch recovery with cloudy pro 2.. thanks guys

JJT211
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrenz View Post
Help please, i need to know on how to enter recovery on f320k using physical buttons? Ive tried volume down and power but it seems not to work, btw im using the latest cwm philz touch recovery with cloudy pro 2.. thanks guys

It's cuz you're not doing it correctly.

Yes, you're supposed to depress "vol down & power" but once you see LG logo, let go of both buttons and then immediately hold down only the "power" button.

After a few secs, a white factory reset screen will appear. Ignore the warning and press power button. I know, its kinda scary at first, but then phone will load into recovery.

totos1234
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Does'nt function

I have an lg G2 f320k model, and I press two buttons (power and vol-), and depress both when I see lg logo and press only power button again, and after few seconds, lg restarts again (reset). Any convination with power button pressed do the same: reset! please, someone can help F320k owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJT211 View Post
It's cuz you're not doing it correctly.

Yes, you're supposed to depress "vol down & power" but once you see LG logo, let go of both buttons and then immediately hold down only the "power" button.

After a few secs, a white factory reset screen will appear. Ignore the warning and press power button. I know, its kinda scary at first, but then phone will load into recovery.

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,415
Fully power off phone and try the following one should work:

1)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and quickly press again
2)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and hold volume down+up don't touch power

This will lead to factory reset menu press power button 2 or three times and phone will boot into custom recovery

Sent from my potato powered LG G3 D800
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

totos1234
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Yes but no

YES! with 2), I can enter to factory reset menu, but NO, with power buton 2 or three times, g2 do normal boot, not recovery... but many thanks to you, now, f320k owners can enter to factory reset menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
Fully power off phone and try the following one should work:

1)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and quickly press again
2)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and hold volume down+up don't touch power

This will lead to factory reset menu press power button 2 or three times and phone will boot into custom recovery

Sent from my potato powered LG G3 D800