FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Gear update to tizen?

161 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
By rbarcenaslp, Senior Member on 22nd June 2014, 02:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
when will usa get tizen update for gear 1?
 
 
22nd June 2014, 04:50 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 669
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarcenaslp

when will usa get tizen update for gear 1?

all countries should have it by now.

did you try to connect it to your computer and update it with kies?
22nd June 2014, 04:58 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadigre

all countries should have it by now.

did you try to connect it to your computer and update it with kies?

Yeah says it's up to date and I tried flashing through Odin but USA doesn't have the firmware available. Everywhere else does tho
22nd June 2014, 05:06 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 669
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarcenaslp

Yeah says it's up to date and I tried flashing through Odin but USA doesn't have the firmware available. Everywhere else does tho

What is the country code (3 letters code) that you can see when connected to kies?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 with Tapatalk
24th June 2014, 01:21 PM |#5  
kbboykin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nokesville, VA
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadigre

What is the country code (3 letters code) that you can see when connected to kies?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 with Tapatalk

The US Country code I have is XAR, I don't know about the OP. I am still on Android. I have the Gear 2 Neo and want Tizen for my Gear 1.
24th June 2014, 03:00 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 669
 
More
You can flash with an other region code using Odin... Like XAC...

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 with Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes