Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,324 Members 42,893 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Question about roms

Tip us?

danilo96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Question about roms

First of all , im not new here at xda, I got my nitro almost a year ago , but every time i had a problem i saw here a solution so i never needed to create an account. Now I created the account because I want to help other if they have some problem and because i have a problem too

So here's the thing: Im from Portugal , so the recommended baseband i use is the v10c.
In my sms settings i always enable delivery reports because more than one time per day my sms is not sent, i dont get the delivery report and after 30 minutes i get the sms that i alredy received earlier twice and then i receive my delivery report and the person who i'm talking too asks me why did i sent three equal sms

Does someone have the same problem ? I would apreciate some help, thanks

apollocreed19
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I don't know how to solve your problem. But I did want to let you know that you guys got lucky yesterday and should have lost that game!

danilo96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollocreed19 View Post
I don't know how to solve your problem. But I did want to let you know that you guys got lucky yesterday and should have lost that game!
Man, all i can tell you is that Cristiano Ronald danced with 3 of them, you guys looked like ballerinas
But this is not the place to talk about football, so cheers

Mr.201
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo96 View Post
First of all , im not new here at xda, I got my nitro almost a year ago , but every time i had a problem i saw here a solution so i never needed to create an account. Now I created the account because I want to help other if they have some problem and because i have a problem too

So here's the thing: Im from Portugal , so the recommended baseband i use is the v10c.
In my sms settings i always enable delivery reports because more than one time per day my sms is not sent, i dont get the delivery report and after 30 minutes i get the sms that i alredy received earlier twice and then i receive my delivery report and the person who i'm talking too asks me why did i sent three equal sms

Does someone have the same problem ? I would apreciate some help, thanks
Are you perhaps using the sphinx rom? I also got the same message twice sometime three . . on other rom there is no problem like this

danilo96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I'm currently using Sphinx Rom , but this happens with all roms , and I've already tried the other v10 basebands... And I can't use the v20 cause if I use them I lose signal.

Mr.201
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
I'm currently using Sphinx Rom , but this happens with all roms , and I've already tried the other v10 basebands... And I can't use the v20 cause if I use them I lose signal.
If the message that appear twice eat your credit or increase the bill then its the telco problem . If not, then just get over it because you probably dont want to move away from sphinx rom as i had try others rom then I just cant get over without sphinx . It's the most stable rom for me beside stock LG firmware .

danilo96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.201 View Post
If the message that appear twice eat your credit or increase the bill then its the telco problem . If not, then just get over it because you probably dont want to move away from sphinx rom as i had try others rom then I just cant get over without sphinx . It's the most stable rom for me beside stock LG firmware .

I can't know if it's eating credits because i don't pay for sending sms, it's like a contract called MOCHE, and everyone who I talk is MOCHE so no money spending

I actually prefer SphinX radder than stock , I'm using it for about a month now and I only had one random reboot

Mr.201
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
I can't know if it's eating credits because i don't pay for sending sms, it's like a contract called MOCHE, and everyone who I talk is MOCHE so no money spending

I actually prefer SphinX radder than stock , I'm using it for about a month now and I only had one random reboot
Oh, where I live we doesnt have that kind of plan service, every credit and money count here argh . well just get over it then . it just a minor problem as long it doesnt eat you

danilo96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.201 View Post
Oh, where I live we doesnt have that kind of plan service, every credit and money count here argh . well just get over it then . it just a minor problem as long it doesnt eat you

Well, yeah , but it's kinda bugging me, if I need to send some important sms and that happens , the person I sent it will only receive the sms like 30 minutes after :/