Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

EFS Partition Backup [All G Flex Variants]

OP autoprime

24th June 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 3

63 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trent-77

hi, i have same problem. My D958 in Qhsusb_bulk mode how can i solve flash rom ?? anybody have information for this problem, i tried kdz updater and lgflash tool but i didnt solve yet

I had a rooted D959 that was stuck in download mode and would not for the sake of it take the proper kdz file and would stop at 45-49% when updating and never fully flash. I tried everything and ended up calling LG as a last resort and told them something happened during an OTA update and the phone would not start. Luckily they repaired it for me under warranty and I wasn't charged anything. The paperwork sent with the phone stated they replaced a memory module. May work for you. They also asked for the receipt to be shipped back with the phone but since I bought the phone used on EBay I didn't include one in the box and they still fixed it. Guess they know the phone is under a year old so they no need to know the exact purchase date for the year warranty. I was extremely lucky and jumped around like a little kid when I seen the warranty status website show the phone was fixed and being sent back at no charge, don't know if anybody else will be so lucky.

You may be in a better boat to get it fixed free as yours isn't saying saying ROOT like mine did in download mode. If you can't solve it yourself worth a last resort!
Last edited by waynestatemac; 24th June 2014 at 08:02 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread