[Q] Partition SD Card Possible?

OP ImperiusRex

24th June 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Iloilo
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Currently, my Internal Storage has only ~50MB remaining while my external SD has ~12GB. Is there any way to repartition the sd card to be an extended part of internal storage? Or any app that would free up space in the internal memory. Thanks in advance.
24th June 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
More
Extsdcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperiusRex

Currently, my Internal Storage has only ~50MB remaining while my external SD has ~12GB. Is there any way to repartition the sd card to be an extended part of internal storage? Or any app that would free up space in the internal memory. Thanks in advance.

Is that 12GB a transflash(memory card) or your nand memory (internal one)?
24th June 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #3  
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 58

292 posts
More
Question try this
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperiusRex

I don't know is this the app u wanted but try this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ternal+sd+card
24th June 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Iloilo
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Well, to give an example. I have a Xolo Q1000, mediatek processor, 4gb internal memory. I had a 16 gb micro sd card on it and through an app called Meteos, i could "repartition" it to increase its internal memory to around 14gb, enough for me to install lots of games on it. Oh and thank you for the replies.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread