Trying To Save A Little Time
To me, flashing new ROM's is a very time consuming process. I'm hoping that some of you might offer some advice on how I can save some time.
When installing a new ROM, here's what I do:
1. Do full wipes, flash ROM & Gapps
2. Set up email accounts (pretty quick)
3. Install Titanium Backup (pretty easy since I keep a copy of the apk on my SD card)
4. Use TB to restore user apps & data (time consuming)
5. Use TB to move user apps to SD card (time consuming)
6. Use TB to restore stuff like call logs, message logs, wi-fi access points, etc. (pretty quick)
7. Choose wallpaper, set up home screen folders (pretty quick)
8. Go through system settings & make any changes
9. Test stuff like phone, browser, messaging to see that they're working
10. Reboot a few times to see if I get any FC's...if I do, I usually uninstall the offending apps and re-install from Playstore (time consuming)
Depending on whether I have to deal with any issues, I'd say I'm spending 2-3 hours start to finish. I think this is way too long.