<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004>
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.

That's the error from Odin.

Using stock firmware.
Please help.

Klown80

Aug 22, 2011
Everywhere
Only in download mode.

With sbl1 failing to write, it sounds like you tried downgrading your stock software. There are security checks that prevent boot loader downgrade even in the stock firmware. Try going to Sam mobile website and download newest firmware available for your device and try again.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my A500 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: antique_sonic

somethingmad1

Jun 23, 2014
With sbl1 failing to write, it sounds like you tried downgrading your stock software. There are security checks that prevent boot loader downgrade even in the stock firmware. Try going to Sam mobile website and download newest firmware available for your device and try again.

Hope this helps!

I did the exact thing you said, went to samfirm and downloaded latest firmware for my model but not worked.

Klown80

Aug 22, 2011
Everywhere
I did the exact thing you said, went to samfirm and downloaded latest firmware for my model but not worked.

Did it give you same error? Also do you remember the last 3 letters/numbers of the firmware on your device when it was still working properly? My guess is that maybe you took an ota update so the phones current firmware is newer than that listed on Sam mobile site.

Bnjalal

Mar 30, 2014
Muharaq
maybe you are trying to flash the latest Hong Kong nf1 firmware on your device ? If thats the case and your device's internal storage was 32gb you will get an error in odin because you are trying to flash a 16gb fw on a 32gb device, different partitions
try to search in google for a tutorial on how to recover your phone back using kies , it helps sometimes
either kies or flash a suitable firmware for your device

Top Liked Posts