Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,354 Members 44,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CyanogenMod 11 IMEI and baseband unknown

Tip us?

jdrayner2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Exclamation CyanogenMod 11 IMEI and baseband unknown

HTC One X IMEI: Unknown Baseband: Unknown radio: Radio Off

The Phone no longer connects to the mobile network and can not make calls or text anyone. I have tryed reflashing CyanogenMod and using fastboot to reflash the boot.IMG also I have wiped both caches but so far everything has remained not working. In the bootloader the baseband and Imei are shown and are correct so I think its something to do with the is side of things. I have also tryed diffrent ROMs with no luck. Also I could not try going back to ruu as I could not find a compatible installer

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrayner2 View Post
HTC One X IMEI: Unknown Baseband: Unknown radio: Radio Off

The Phone no longer connects to the mobile network and can not make calls or text anyone. I have tryed reflashing CyanogenMod and using fastboot to reflash the boot.IMG also I have wiped both caches but so far everything has remained not working. In the bootloader the baseband and Imei are shown and are correct so I think its something to do with the is side of things. I have also tryed diffrent ROMs with no luck. Also I could not try going back to ruu as I could not find a compatible installer
try restore nandroid backup and no need to be so big letter and the small we can read. Have many thread with this problem and when you install new rom is good to do a full WIP except the sd card
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdrayner2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
try restore nandroid backup and no need to be so big letter and the small we can read. Have many thread with this problem and when you install new rom is good to do a full WIP except the sd card
i don't have any nandroid backups that are before this problem happened.

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 455
Quote:
i don't have any nandroid backups that are before this problem happened.
Take one from general section have many backups there post the result from command fastboot getvar all and delete your s/n and imei from the info

The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdrayner2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Take one from general section have many backups there post the result from command fastboot getvar all and delete your s/n and imei from the info
Hello, Unfortunately it did not work i tried someones backup and also tried your stock One_X_4.18.401.2_Odexed.zip.

before the flash i wiped everything from system,cache,ect
after the flash i went into fastboot and flashed the boot.img...

But all ends me back in the same place with *#06# showing IMEI: then nothing and in settings it still says Imei: Unknown Baseband: Unknown.

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 455
Quote:
Hello, Unfortunately it did not work i tried someones backup and also tried your stock One_X_4.18.401.2_Odexed.zip.

before the flash i wiped everything from system,cache,ect
after the flash i went into fastboot and flashed the boot.img...

But all ends me back in the same place with *#06# showing IMEI: then nothing and in settings it still says Imei: Unknown Baseband: Unknown.

what is your main version? fastboot getvar version-main

jdrayner2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
what is your main version? fastboot getvar version-main
version-main: 4.18.401.2

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 455
Quote:
version-main: 4.18.401.2
install my 4.18.401.2 and flash stock recovery after this check for update over wi-fi and update to 4.18.401.4 and hope you will receive ime and radio back and leave with stock rom or make a backup and after this will hope if you install custom rom to have again imei and radio.

This is your last option and when you are complete stock and if your imei and radio didn't come back and if you have warranty lock the bootloader and send it for repair

jdrayner2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
install my 4.18.401.2 and flash stock recovery after this check for update over wi-fi and update to 4.18.401.4 and hope you will receive ime and radio back and leave with stock rom or make a backup and after this will hope if you install custom rom to have again imei and radio.

This is your last option and when you are complete stock and if your imei and radio didn't come back and if you have warranty lock the bootloader and send it for repair
Hi Again, I have installed your stock rom and installed the updates. i only have 3 months on my contract so i can get a new htc phone soon.
The stock rom and updates did not work i still have no imei or baseband.

Thank You for trying to help me
The Following User Says Thank You to jdrayner2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 455
Quote:
Hi Again, I have installed your stock rom and installed the updates. i only have 3 months on my contract so i can get a new htc phone soon.
The stock rom and updates did not work i still have no imei or baseband.

Thank You for trying to help me
Sorry for this it is not working sometime this works but sometime not. have a lot of phone like your. Sorry