[Q] Netflix won't complete loading

OP pwhite54

23rd June 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I've been using my Amazon Fire TV for about 2 weeks and love it. netflix was working fine. Today it will not complete loading anything. Just hangs there. Nothing has changed since yesterday in the setup.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Patti
23rd June 2014, 01:54 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 49

49 posts
I don't know if this will help or not but assuming you have already cleared data/cache I had a similar problem where Netflix would do the same thing before eventually saying to try again later or try another video.

My solution was to use a new HDMI cable. I don't know why Netflix doesn't give you a more helpful error message but such is life.

Hope this helps!
23rd June 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwhite54

I've been using my Amazon Fire TV for about 2 weeks and love it. netflix was working fine. Today it will not complete loading anything. Just hangs there. Nothing has changed since yesterday in the setup.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Patti

i had the same issue and tried installing netflix from the play store. that didnt work and that overrode the atv netflix app so i reinstalled it from the amazon store and then it worked fine. cant stay it will help but worth a shot
24th June 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #4  
Flag KANSAS CITY, MO
Thanks Meter: 7

54 posts
More
happens to me alot. I reboot ftv with remote and it is alawys fine for awhile. Not sure why, but it works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread